Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (106543 Views)

Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
may his soul find rest in Jehovah's bosom-Amen
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by cyprex: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
This is very sad
The man of sounds
The sound sultan

May ypur soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Shola011(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by zobyslow: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by detectivejones: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
This is heart wrenching
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by ogwumgbe: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by tellmemore15: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP brother.
God knows why.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by HRMK: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
THAT SO SAD.MAY UR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by placeofallure(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can type now that I'd finished shedding my tears. This is one artist I like so much. He wouldn't sing about drugs or women or quick money. He was a passionate change crusader. You loved our country and that counted for something.

Am I really typing RIP? Ah Sound Sultan O ga o!

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by YungMillionaire: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP senior man. You have left your mark. You will be missed.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Tonyspecial(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
No matter where you go, don't forget area oo'
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by berty4real(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Sound sultan. My sincere condolences to his family and friends
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by judedwriter(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
NetValueFX:
Life is nothing.

Outside God this life is nothing

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
dingbang:
All these useless evil cancer sef..

Such a bastard sickness
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by jojo17(f): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in Peace Legend .
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by olatuns2017: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by dingbang(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Such a bastard sickness
swears
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by CountVersailles(f): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
RussellRutherfo:
I love Sound Sultan.

My only pain is if he accepted Jesus Christ before he died.

I am just hoping he didn't die as a Muslim (One who subscribes to the false teaching of the 7th century illiterate Arab MuhamMad who slept with a doll playing 9year girl child called Ayesha and bore False Witness against Jesus Christ like Rutherford and Russell).

Such a lovely man.
He would be missed.
Craze don start. Na small before you enter street
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by AGBOKOJO(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
IDEAL ESTATE KUJE. 30 units of 3 Bedroom terrace duplexes selling for ₦15M you heard me well. Yes ₦15M

Pin this cordinates for directions>>>https://maps.app./zNzENkBTahVwyMUf7
Size: 300/350sqm

Title: FHA offer letter/FCDA Re-certification
Neighbours: centenary city, Airport, Immigration,Custom, Naval clinic. Note~ Centenary city is totally sold out and construction is ongoing.

Good transformer
24 hours water supply
Good road network
CCTV camera in the estate
Tight secured environment
Central gate for all entrance
3 bedroom terrace duplex
1 bedroom ensuit down stair , moderate kitchen ,large sitting room, dinning , staircase and courtyard
Upper floor
Small space for private sitting
2 moderate bedroom ensuit with one balcony

Call or Whatsapp 09062164866

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Gjmff: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Life
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by olaszydaruma(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP LEGEND
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by IamSolopy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmm! My condolence to his fam
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
ABEG SULTAN ,NO MATTER WHERE U DE NEVER FORGET AREA OO ...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Freddd009: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
2f
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Lokoplenty: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace legend
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Spectaclesawe25: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma is a deadly Non Hodgkins lymphoma.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
"I no be cassanova but i look woman die"
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by hansomb: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh my God , just reading this now. R.i.p .may Allah grant you Aljannatul firdaus. One of my best musicians back in the days.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Sholaco: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP brother sad
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Triangles1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
StreetFight:
This is terrible. It's a long time I feel this sad. May God forgive his sins.

Same here bro, hard to believe.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Krigbe: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP to the bodmas crooner.
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Prospy33: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
No. 28
One of Apostle Johnson Suleiman's prophecy.
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.