Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mr Integrity - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mr Integrity (6213 Views)

Leverage Our Tested and Proven Integrity to Get That Ride! / Integrity Electricians Bellevue / Integrity Air Conditioning Repair Tolleson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Neat Black exterior
Fabric interior
Uber/Bolt standard
1.6L engine
Factory ac and working
Auto transmission
Alloy wheels

Location is Lekki, lagos.
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2021
More pics

Re: Mr Integrity by Zonto231(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
700k serious buyer
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zonto231:
700k serious buyer
No deal.
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Monday
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sharp deal
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Price reduced
Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
@Chillex8.....since you are playing dumb ......A while back in March 2021......

You are owing me close to 100k Naira. You were caught driving 1way in Lagos .... We paid 100k to get my car out .... You promise to pay an extra 5k naira each each to offset your balance.......

You later drop my car in May 1 2021 without paying off your debt.... You pretended like I don't know what am talking about.......

I should have collected my car from you that day.. But I pity you ... You were looking rough and unkempt that day.......But I decided to pity you .....

You miss 1 payment before you drop my car off .. At the time u came up with excuses etc .. You knew in your mind that you will drop the car the following week without paying your debt..........

This is why I no longer hire drivers from the forum.. People like you make other hard working drivers to get a car ............

I kept all our conversation on WhatsApp..... This is one of the main reasons I fight drivers here on the forum....you have many of them that are very dishonest........

Investors out there this is what we partners go through.......

I will gradually be releasing all our conversation on WhatsApp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

You are owing me close to 100k Naira. You were caught driving 1way in Lagos .... We paid 100k to get my car out .... You promise to pay an extra 5k naira each each to offset your balance.......

You later drop my car in May 1 2021 without paying off your debt.... You pretended like I don't know what am talking about.......

I should have collected my car from you that day.. But I pity you ... You were looking rough and unkempt that day.......But I decided to pity you .....

You miss 1 payment before you drop my car off .. At the time u came up with excuses etc .. You knew in your mind that you will drop the car the following week without paying your debt..........

This is why I no longer hire drivers from the forum.. People like you make other hard working drivers to get a car ............

I kept all our conversation on WhatsApp..... This is one of the main reasons I fight drivers here on the forum....you have many of them that are very dishonest........

Interesting times ahead.
Create a separate thread for this. Since you have no shame, let's bring it on.

This is autos section, and I won't play your dirty games here.
My last response to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

it's good you kept evidence. But out of pity I would have said you should try to sort it out of nairaland. But judging by chillex posts, it's better you keep it on here so that there will be awareness

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
chillex8:

Interesting times ahead.

My last response to you.

Bad response tho

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by captainking(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Following..
Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
it's good you kept evidence. But out of pity I would have said you should try to sort it out of nairaland. But judging by chillex posts, it's better you keep it on here so that there will be awareness

I asked him we need to talk .. He said what is the discussion about angry..He said I should contact him .....he is acting dumb

3 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
chillex8:

Interesting times ahead.

My last response to you.

My last response to you... I wanted to make a point and I did......

I don't even need the money .... It is the principle behind it ........

I can recall your unkempt look at the garage .. You were dragging with these people when u were caught 1 way ... Instead of you to settle them ... You let them carry my car to their station ...

You were sweating up and down like a Xmas goat... You go call your Army friend to help you ... When he got their they just ignore you and the army......

I was able to get my car from there before the auction if off ...

I MADE 1 PHONE CALL TO MY CONNECT..... what took you almost 2 days to resolve ... It took me less than 2hrs to do wink

...You miss your rental a week before dropping off my car .. Knowing that you will drop the car the following week .....

People like you make it hard for good drivers to get good partners.... Others were paying 25k rental and you were paying 20k and I still was doing 100% maintenance........

You knew u will be dropping off the car ... As a matter of fact two weeks or more to that.. You got a VW golf that you converted from right -hand drive to left -hand drive.. You were trying to sell it and since you couldn't sell it . you decided to drop off my car and not pay your debt.......

When you were sweating and looking unkempt at the garage of Lasma ... I could have easily left you without no income or nothing... But I over look it. My car could have been auction off.........

THIS IS MY LAST AND OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO THE MATTER.....

5 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by FatherChrismas(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

My last response to you... I wanted to make a point and I did......

I don't even need the money .... It is the principle behind it ........

I can recall your unkempt look at the garage .. You were dragging with these people when u were caught 1 way ... Instead of you to settle them ... You let them carry my car to their station ...

You were sweating up and down like a Xmas goat... You go call your Army friend to help you ... When he got their they just ignore you and the army......

I was able to get my car from there before the auction if off ...

I MADE 1 PHONE CALL TO MY CONNECT..... what took you almost 2 days to resolve ... It took me less than 2hrs to do wink

...You miss your rental a week before dropping off my car .. Knowing that you will drop the car the following week .....

chillex8 according to the WhatsApp screensht you affirmativly confirmed that you were going to offset the money. It's always good to settle issues like this outside nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

After the incident he ghost me from WhatsApp .... And he was ghosted from nairaland for a while.. And I was waiting patiently for him to show himself up here......

6 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by deedee44: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
captainking:
Following..
Following the car advert or following the violence grin

6 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by slimmoney(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
am only here 4 the vawulence

8 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by captainking(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
deedee44:

following the vawulence ooo..wetin concern me with the car advert grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

After the incident he ghost me from WhatsApp .... And he was ghosted from nairaland for a while.. And I was waiting patiently for him to show himself up here......

chillex8 chillex8 chillex8 come oooo

7 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by ksmart027(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
deedee44:

Una don reach here grin

Dis man Ogbunigwe2018 no try at all see d kind news he go drop

[img]https://media./images/91fe57b3ff75730c8e0bc1079bae22ce/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by kanuisagoat: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
deedee44:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by deedee44: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

Una don reach here grin

Dis man Ogbunigwe2018 no try at all see d kind news he go drop

[img]https://media./images/91fe57b3ff75730c8e0bc1079bae22ce/tenor.gif[/img]

Na teleportation carry me come o, I no know how sef
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Price reduced
Re: Mr Integrity by aryzgreat: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm. Interesting.

Dishonesty in business

3 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

I am trying to understand this matter.
He rented a car from you, and drove against traffic.
And you paid to get your car out.

You pitied him and didn't fire him, and he promised to refund the money for the fine.
Then he paid part of it and discontinued.

1. Did he borrow 100k to pay for the fine or you paid out of your magnanimity?
2. How long did he work with you and was he owing prior to the one -way incident?
3. Who negotiated this 100k fine and is there a receipt for this payment?
4. I read your old post about a case where you said a stupid driver brought his soldiers friends to attempt to retrieve the car (I believe its this same incident) and you opted to pay a fine.

The reason am keen on understanding and resolving this is; you are a very controversial and notorious person on the uber partners thread.
Always fighting dirty and petty.

Am sure that's why you didn't call him out on that thread.
Intact, you are currently allegedly owing a former driver (felicity001) 20k plus which you did not deny, but refused to pay.

I am very certain there is more to this than meets the eyes..
I will stop here for now....

8 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

You pitied him and didn't fire him, and he promised to refund the money for the fine.

2. How long did he work with you and was he owing prior to the one -way incident?
4. I read your old post about a case where you said a stupid driver brought his soldiers friends to attempt to retrieve the car (I believe its this same incident) and you opted to pay a fine.

The reason am keen on understanding and resolving this is; you are a very controversial and notorious person on the uber partners thread.
Always fighting dirty and petty.

Intact, you are currently allegedly owing a former driver (felicity001) 20k plus which you did not deny, but refused to pay.

A whole me owing a driver 20k ... And you believe that grin. I have a piece of land to sell to you in Banana Island for 100k per plot.......

https://www.nairaland.com/6637319/show-dashboard-challenge

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

Always fighting dirty and petty

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

The reason am keen on understanding and resolving this is; [/b]you are a very controversial and notorious person on the uber partners thread.
[b]Always fighting dirty and petty

Re: Mr Integrity by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

I.

Intact, you are currently allegedly owing a former driver felicity001 20k plus which you did not deny, but refused to pay.

so he should have left his car to be auctioned? Just because chillax couldn't afford to bail the car and rather summon his soldier friends who couldn't do nothing?

7 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
so he should have left his car to be auctioned? Just because chillax couldn't afford to bail the car and rather summon his soldier friends who couldn't do nothing?

Bros don't mind him .. I didn't really want to reply him at all .. He stated that he read my post etc .. And am a controversial petty. Fighting dirty etc .......

I guess he didn't read well enough... Plz let us ignore him.. And he stated that am owing a driver 20k naira and I didn't deny it ..........A whole me owing a driver 20k naira....

God help us all ...... Dru23 owing a driver 20k naira...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold @@@@. Sold @@@@ Sold. @@@. Sold. @@@@ / 2008 Tokunbo Lexus Rx350 ( Full Option) / 2008 Toyota Corolla Sport (black) - N2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.