Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mr Integrity - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mr Integrity (6227 Views)

Leverage Our Tested and Proven Integrity to Get That Ride! / Integrity Electricians Bellevue / Integrity Air Conditioning Repair Tolleson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

Bros don't mind him .. I didn't really want to reply him at all .. He stated that he read my post etc .. And am a controversial petty. Fighting dirty etc .......

I guess he didn't read well enough... Plz let us ignore him.. And he stated that am owing a driver 20k naira and I didn't deny it ..........A whole me owing a driver 20k naira....

God help us all ...... Dru23 owing a driver 20k naira...

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by seunoj: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

I am trying to understand this matter.
He rented a car from you, and drove against traffic.
And you paid to get your car out.

You pitied him and didn't fire him, and he promised to refund the money for the fine.
Then he paid part of it and discontinued.

1. Did he borrow 100k to pay for the fine or you paid out of your magnanimity?
2. How long did he work with you and was he owing prior to the one -way incident?
3. Who negotiated this 100k fine and is there a receipt for this payment?
4. I read your old post about a case where you said a stupid driver brought his soldiers friends to attempt to retrieve the car (I believe its this same incident) and you opted to pay a fine.

The reason am keen on understanding and resolving this is; you are a very controversial and notorious person on the uber partners thread.
Always fighting dirty and petty.

Am sure that's why you didn't call him out on that thread.
Intact, you are currently allegedly owing a former driver (felicity001) 20k plus which you did not deny, but refused to pay.

I am very certain there is more to this than meets the eyes..
I will stop here for now....

Stop nonsensical post just to stay relevant.
If ur car was picked up by Lastman. Who is more at loss if the car was auctioned? Driver or owner?

Chilex is obviously a fraud. Na anyhow yaga yaga dem Dey take survive till dem match. I won’t be surprised if the car up there is a lemon

8 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2021

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunoj:

Stop nonsensical post just to stay relevant.
If ur car was picked up by Lastman. Who is more at loss if the car was auctioned? Driver or owner?

Chilex is obviously a fraud. Na anyhow yaga yaga dem Dey take survive till dem match. I won’t be surprised if the car up there is a lemon

Thanks for your input.. I do appreciate it ... I am not here to bash him or anyone......

I always believe in integrity..... Since we are in an open forum that we can use to market our goods and services. I believe that people should be held to higher standard.....

As I am now nobody can come and say that am owing him or her money.. Unless the person is on the highest strain of weed......

So this chillex8 drop my car and ghost me from WhatsApp and didn't talk about how he is going to pay up his debt....

I waited to hear from him .. And I was waiting for him to show up on nairaland.. He finally crawl back to Nairaland.. I ask him that we need to discuss .. He is asking me I should contact him ..smh.. As if he does not have my number etc .....

But all that is water under bridge. .. I don't need the money.... To me it is all about principles etc

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Opps
Re: Mr Integrity by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

A whole me owing a driver 20k ... And you believe that grin. I have a piece of land to sell to you in Banana Island for 100k per plot.......

https://www.nairaland.com/6637319/show-dashboard-challenge

I don't believe chillax owes you 100k.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

The point ?
That statement up there sounds like lia mohamed...

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

The point ?
That statement up there sounds like lia mohamed...

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

I don't believe chillax owes you 100k.

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

I am trying to understand this matter.
He rented a car from you, and drove against traffic.
And you paid to get your car out.

You pitied him and didn't fire him, and he promised to refund the money for the fine.
Then he paid part of it and discontinued.

1. Did he borrow 100k to pay for the fine or you paid out of your magnanimity?
2. How long did he work with you and was he owing prior to the one -way incident?
3. Who negotiated this 100k fine and is there a receipt for this payment?
4. I read your old post about a case where you said a stupid driver brought his soldiers friends to attempt to retrieve the car (I believe its this same incident) and you opted to pay a fine.

The reason am keen on understanding and resolving this is; you are a very controversial and notorious person on the uber partners thread.
Always fighting dirty and petty.

Am sure that's why you didn't call him out on that thread.
Intact, you are currently allegedly owing a former driver (felicity001) 20k plus which you did not deny, but refused to pay.

I am very certain there is more to this than meets the eyes..
I will stop here for now....

The bolded is true

Debtor calling debtor out

[img]https://media./images/d12134fb136d2e4891389553d9088a10/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

When you will not leave me alone.
I want to watch fight from far but you keep dragging me up and dan

Leave me biko

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
dru23:

But all that is water under bridge. .. I don't need the money.... To me it is all about principles etc
it might be water under the bridge but sometimes that water could .... What am I even saying... It's your money, since he is owing it's best he pays you back. For him to have said he was going to pay back, let him be a man of his words.. and pay.

Even if you don't need it abeg use it to support me so that I can be paying back gradually
Re: Mr Integrity by peeps4u: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
So all of una don leave uber thread to camp with Dru here?

I think Dru was kind enough to have not mentioned the driver on uber thread when he narrated this story recently. Na vawolence Dru want, E no need that money really

6 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
BAZ001:

The bolded is true

This Chillax is too proud for my liking. And that's where I fault him.
I can already see through some old posts and understand what really went down.

I can tell you for a fact, a lot of misinformation is being shared and only chillax can clear the air. But he choose to keep mute. Smh

Dru out of curiosity, is the said car that was driven against traffic?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
peeps4u:
So all of una don leave uber thread to camp with Dru here?

I think Dru was kind enough to have not mentioned the driver on uber thread when he narrated this story recently. Na vawolence Dru want, E no need that money really

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

This Chillax is too proud for my liking. And that's where I fault him.
I can already see through some old posts and understand what really went down.

I can tell you for a fact, a lot of misinformation is being shared and only chillax can clear the air. But he choose to keep mute. Smh

Dru out of curiosity, is the said car that was driven against traffic?

Guys I would liken to move on .. Have said what needed to be said........... There is no point going back and fourth.........

My point is that we need to hold people accountable for their actions... Especially on a faceless forum like this........

All I did was call him out on it ... We need to have dispcline and integrity.. This are things that built customer service... One way or another our monikers are a brand... We need to protect it and weed out or cautions the ones that might spoil it for others.......

I am not here for the violence.. If I deal with anyone on this forum i will hold that person accountable... I am not here to bash him.......

Situations like this is why I avoid recommending anyone .. And it is the same reason I hire my uber drivers within my drivers.......

I WISH EVERYONE LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2021
BAZ001:

The bolded is true

https://www.nairaland.com/6649436/30k-challenge

Another challenge biko we need 100likes to kick start it.. Tell your friends to "like" it........use ur influence

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by Felicity0001: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
dru23:

My last response to you... I wanted to make a point and I did......

I don't even need the money .... It is the principle behind it ........

I can recall your unkempt look at the garage .. You were dragging with these people when u were caught 1 way ... Instead of you to settle them ... You let them carry my car to their station ...

You were sweating up and down like a Xmas goat... You go call your Army friend to help you ... When he got their they just ignore you and the army......

I was able to get my car from there before the auction if off ...

I MADE 1 PHONE CALL TO MY CONNECT..... what took you almost 2 days to resolve ... It took me less than 2hrs to do wink

...You miss your rental a week before dropping off my car .. Knowing that you will drop the car the following week .....

People like you make it hard for good drivers to get good partners.... Others were paying 25k rental and you were paying 20k and I still was doing 100% maintenance........

You knew u will be dropping off the car ... As a matter of fact two weeks or more to that.. You got a VW golf that you converted from right -hand drive to left -hand drive.. You were trying to sell it and since you couldn't sell it . you decided to drop off my car and not pay your debt.......

When you were sweating and looking unkempt at the garage of Lasma ... I could have easily left you without no income or nothing... But I over look it. My car could have been auction off.........

THIS IS MY LAST AND OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO THE MATTER.....

This is what they call nemesis...that is what is actually catching up with you dru23 and till you make a retrace and begin to have good conduct and behaviour it will keep coming after you. Go to those you have offended and apologise to them and stop being bossy over everything like you're the only Nigeria with an American passport.

You can't take the livelihood of a faithful driver you'd away at a point when his wife was heavily pregnant and you expect the universe to be at peace with you. Radautoworks mentioned this very word to you yet your sturbborness and pride won't allow you see clearly to make amends.

A driver took you out from Alimosho to Ajah to and fro during the period the 3MD bridge was under work, imagine the traffic, that trip took the whole day, 6am to 9pm.
1) you didn't buy him even bottle water let alone food to eat.
2) you bought just 3k fuel in the car, plus the fuel he had in the car b4, the fuel got to reserve on our way back at clinical road, yaba and you said you can't buy fuel for him to do his job... You already bought 3k for him! Like Really?!!! But you didn't pay him and didn't border asking. The last money he had on his account after paying his weekly rental he used it to buy fuel so you can feel save and comfortable since the traffic was too much.
3) same driver still paid his full rent of 25k the following week without excluding that day. All records intact.
4) it's been 2yrs plus, your conscience didn't tell you that that man deserves his wages abi? Oga dru23 go and pay that man his money for services rendered to you. It's your business you went for not his, he rents that car from you and pays his rent so any movement he does with the car is his business and deserves to be paid, no one is doing any a favour here.

If you can't pay your own debt of over 2yrs then you've no right whatsoever to ask chillex8 to for an offense he entered while trying to carryout his duty to pay his weekly rent. You think its easy paying rent? Same way it's not easy buying cars and maintaining it. Everyone has a fair share of the problem so respect one another.

I just imagine, you even have the guts to ask your driver who ran into a problem on the course of duty. This was the same way you dragged Richard one of your drivers out for a minor accident the other time. Was it because that guy is not well educated to explain what exactly happened? Had that guy lost his life nko? Or had chillex8 had or sustained an injury in the line of duty, this is how you would leave him to his cross. Sad!

Yeah, I expect a clap back from you with your usual falsehood on how you claim I do drugs (NL-Uber forum) are still waiting for the proof you claim to have. After providing the proof also be ready to defend it with your last blood because you can't just come up with such an evil lie against an innocent person and expect to go free just like that, I'll make sure I deal squarely with you. Since you have failed to recognise what you represent then be ready to go down with it.

I'm also waiting to get proof of the false allegation you leveled against me of me selling the oil you gave to your mechanic to service you car o. All of these lies you said against me I'll make you pay for it.

Dru23, go and pay your 2yrs debt or stop calling innocent drivers out all the time.

Let me stop here first.

I expect a reply from you as usual either with your stupid memes or fabricated lies but remember what I told you on my past post to you on the uber thread, if you think you want to to down that family line then I'll tell you I'm 1000 and 1 ways ready for you.

I'm waiting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

This is what they call nemesis...that is what is actually catching up with you dru23 and till you make a retrace and begin to have good conduct and behaviour it will keep coming after you. Go to those you have offended and apologise to them and stop being bossy over everything like you're the only Nigeria with an American passport.

You can't take the livelihood of a faithful driver you'd away at a point when his wife was heavily pregnant and you expect the universe to be at peace with you. Radautoworks mentioned this very word to you yet your sturbborness and pride won't allow you see clearly to make amends.

A driver took you out from Alimosho to Ajah to and fro during the period the 3MD bridge was under work, imagine the traffic, that trip took the whole day, 6am to 9pm.
2) you bought just 3k fuel in the car, plus the fuel he had in the car b4, the fuel got to reserve on our way back at clinical road, yaba and you said you can't buy fuel for him to do his job... You already bought 3k for him! Like Really?!!! But you didn't pay him and didn't border asking. The last money he had on his account after paying his weekly rental he used it to buy fuel so you can feel save and comfortable since the traffic was too much.
3) same driver still paid his full rent of 25k the following week without excluding that day. All records intact.
4) it's been 2yrs plus, your conscience didn't tell you that that man deserves his wages abi? Oga dru23 go and pay that man his money for services rendered to you. It's your business you went for not his, he rents that car from you and pays his rent so any movement he does with the car is his business and deserves to be paid, no one is doing any a favour here.

If you can't pay your own debt of over 2yrs then you've no right whatsoever to ask chillex8 to for an offense he entered while trying to carryout his duty to pay his weekly rent. You think its easy paying rent? Same way it's not easy buying cars and maintaining it. Everyone has a fair share of the problem so respect one another.

I just imagine, you even have the guts to ask your driver who ran into a problem on the course of duty. This was the same way you dragged Richard one of your drivers out for a minor accident the other time. Was it because that guy is not well educated to explain what exactly happened? Had that guy lost his life nko? Or had chillex8 had or sustained an injury in the line of duty, this is how you would leave him to his cross. Sad!

Yeah, I expect a clap back from you with your usual falsehood on how you claim I do drugs (NL-Uber forum) are still waiting for the proof you claim to have. After providing the proof also be ready to defend it with your last blood because you can't just come up with such an evil lie against an innocent person and expect to go free just like that, I'll make sure I deal squarely with you. Since you have failed to recognise what you represent then be ready to go down with it.

I'm also waiting to get proof of the false allegation you leveled against me of me selling the oil you gave to your mechanic to service you car o. All of these lies you said against me I'll make you pay for it.

Dru23, go and pay your 2yrs debt or stop calling innocent drivers out all the time.

Let me stop here first.

I expect a reply from you as usual either with your stupid memes or fabricated lies but remember what I told you on my past post to you on the uber thread, if you think you want to to down that family line then I'll tell you I'm 1000 and 1 ways ready for you.

I'm waiting

Re: Mr Integrity by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2021
dru23:

Guys I would liken to move on .. Have said what needed to be said........... There is no point going back and fourth.........

My point is that we need to hold people accountable for their actions... Especially on a faceless forum like this........

All I did was call him out on it ... We need to have dispcline and integrity.. This are things that built customer service... One way or another our monikers are a brand... We need to protect it and weed out or cautions the ones that might spoil it for others.......

I am not here for the violence.. If I deal with anyone on this forum i will hold that person accountable... I am not here to bash him.......

Situations like this is why I avoid recommending anyone .. And it is the same reason I hire my uber drivers within my drivers.......

I WISH EVERYONE LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS
You didn't say anything meaningful.
You tried to drag a faithful former driver of yours to a pigsty which is why I referred to you earlier as notorious and petty.

I gathered that this same chillax drove almost 13 months and never owed a dime.
It was still the same red civic you were praising the maintenance and body after 2 years, he was driving.

Your old posts gave you away.
There's more to this than meets the eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

You tried to drag a faithful former driver of yours to a pigsty which is why I referred to you earlier as notorious and petty

It was still the same red civic you were praising the maintenance and body after 2 years, he was driving.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by Bluesea1and2: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

You tried to drag a faithful former driver of yours to a pigsty which is why I referred to you earlier as notorious and petty.

How come you know so much? Hand of Easu , voice of Jacob grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Bluesea1and2:

How come you know so much? Hand of Easu , voice of Jacob grin
There's a phone number on the advert. It's not there for fancy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

4) it's been 2yrs plus, your conscience didn't tell you that that man deserves his wages abi? Oga dru23 go and pay that man his money for services rendered to you. It's your business you went for not his, he rents that car from you and pays his rent so any movement he does with the car is his business and deserves to be paid, [b]no one is doing any a favour here.

I just imagine, you even have the guts to ask your driver who ran into a problem on the course of duty. This was the same way you dragged Richard one of your drivers out for a minor accident the other time. Was it because that guy is not well educated to explain what exactly happened? Had that guy lost his life nko? Or had chillex8 had or sustained an injury in the line of duty, this is how you would leave him to his cross. Sadl!

Let me stop here first.

I'm waiting

https://www.nairaland.com/6649436/30k-challenge

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

1)you didn't buy him even bottle water let alone food to eat.
2) you bought just 3k fuel in the car
, plus the fuel he had in the car b4, the fuel got to reserve on our way back at clinical road, yaba and you said you can't buy fuel for him to do his job... You already bought 3k for him! Like Really?!!! But you didn't pay him and didn't border asking. The last money he had on his account after paying his weekly rental he used it to buy fuel so you can feel save and comfortable since the traffic was too much.

Let me stop here first.

I'm waiting

Anyone that truly believes I owe u money .. You and them must be on the highest , highest strain of weed that Fela himself can't smoke.....

1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2021
dru23:

Anyone that truly believes I owe u money .. You and them must be on the highest , highest strain of weed that Fela himself can't smoke.....

Did you pay for the service ? Yes or No
Stop shifting the goal post

You used a driver morning till night you didn’t pay or buy full tank.
The driver is asking you to pay for that day since you keep calling everybody out like you are Mr integrity.

The question sir dru23 did you pay ?

Oga go and pay your debt

[img]https://media1./images/d256ca392fab0d33af06cb9ee9558467/tenor.gif?itemid=14393087[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2021
BAZ001:

Did you pay for the service ? Yes or No
Stop shifting the goal post

You used a driver morning till night you didn’t pay or buy full tank.
The driver is asking you to pay for that day since you keep calling everybody out like you are Mr integrity.

The question sir dru23 did you pay ?

Oga go and pay your debt

[img]https://media1./images/d256ca392fab0d33af06cb9ee9558467/tenor.gif?itemid=14393087[/img]

Re: Mr Integrity by Felicity0001: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
dru23:

Bros don't mind him .. I didn't really want to reply him at all .. He stated that he read my post etc .. And am a controversial petty. Fighting dirty etc .......

I guess he didn't read well enough... Plz let us ignore him.. And he stated that am owing a driver 20k naira and I didn't deny it ..........A whole me owing a driver 20k naira....

God help us all ...... Dru23 owing a driver 20k naira...

I've a handful of witness guy, you own me money you yourself know so stop playing around.

Pay your debt onigbese

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by Felicity0001: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
dru23:

Point of correction dru "couldnt" not "can't"... In case you don't know Baba Fela is long dead and gone so use past tense and not present tense.

can you see yourself now? Who among us is high in something?

Oga pay your debt and stop shifting goal post.

Non*ense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Point of correction dru "couldnt" not "can't"... In case you don't know Baba Fela is long dead and gone so use past tense and not present tense.

Non*ense

Go and sit your ass down bro.. I was doing a challenge for your uber thread.. I paid 60k towards the challenge... You lazy broke ass was feeling too proud to PARTICIPATE ..........

Go and sit down think about your life at your age ....how many partners have u change so far.. You can't even afford ur own car .......

You want to reap where u didn't sow ... Me dru23 owing you money......Go sit down bro and rethink ur life.......

Time is going bro ...lazy ass punk ..at your age ..

somo age mi ? And I be owing u money for what.....go and think about.. Begging for Jamaican rice up and down.....lazy ass ............dru23 owing u money are we on the same level.. Look at urself...

Imagine ..me thinking this fool was joking .. You smoking that crack pipe again....... Crack head...

Imagine dru23 owing a crack head like you money.....

I will disgrace you on these forum..... Have taken the glove off ....... Me owning u MONEY ......lol .....go sit down

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Non*ense

Part 2... Another CHALLENGE was done again.. I played my part in my community ........ With any responsible business u take care of the community you operate in .........within a space of two weeks I contributed close to 80k to the uber forum ......

What have done? Other than give stupid advice to forum .. How useful are u to the forum and this is where u operate... You can't give back and appreciate the forum..........

And me I dey owe u money? Better leave that crack pipe alone.....

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Price reduced to #850,000..
Holla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Mercedes Benz GLE350 Available @25m Only / So Fresh, So Clean Naija Used Toyota Camry 01(big Light) In Lagos»»»650k / 2006 Toks Ml350 BENZ JEEP .xtra Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.