Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD (1445 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / "Wizkid Helped My Career" – Duncan Mighty Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by kboyshow: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigerian singer Victor Adere popularly known as Victor AD paid a heartwarming tribute to late preacher TB Joshua.

The artist took to Instagram to post a picture of the deceased as he narrates their blissful encounter and unforgettable healing in a heartwarming tribute.

“My dad, late Mr Emmanuel Adere introduced me and my entire family to SCOAN [in] 1996 and ever since then you have been a blessing to us.

“I still remember how God used you to heal me from a skin disease when I was a little boy, after moving from one hospital to another all to no avail.

“You showed me so much undeserving love, help my family and I and countless times,” he wrote.

Victor AD also recalled how the philanthropic preacher came through for him while he was going through some challenges and gave him N1 million.

“And I was like I’m about to tell you I was going through some challenges, You smiled and said I know what you’re going through, God is with you and I felt peace in my heart,” he stated further.”

The artist also said the late preacher taught him how to “pray for grace and God’s mercy and excluded all boasting for my achievements.”

“You never judged me even when you knew my flaws, you welcomed me with so much love and said everyone makes mistakes and mistakes are correctable.

“I can go on and on, words are too weak to express your good deeds for this generation, We love you daddy rest on till we meet again @tbjoshua”
Victor AD concluded.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/tb-joshua-healed-me-helped-my-family-victor-ad/

Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by Anieke39(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why now ad for adieu
Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by chukwuibuipob: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
sad
Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by Africana1123(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tb Joshua ... our black Jesus !
Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by slyfox35(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Africana1123:
Tb Joshua ... our black Jesus !
He was the true definition of christ like

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by parcydrix(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
T.b Joshua was by far the best pastor in Nigeria when it comes to giving and helping others. I think that's why other GO's hated him because he reminded them of what they were supposed to be doing.
Most of them were focused on building more churches (businesses) in every street and corner of the country but he focused more on his church that's why people came from far and wide to see him.
For this Nigeria, na we religious pass but na still us wicked pass

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by cassidy1996(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Touching.....
Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by AdeniyiA(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
God bless you for appreciating and acknowledging God's works through the Man in the Synagogue �, you're not like others like Kanu Nwankwo who I saw being prayed for and healed of his heart ailment years ago but never acknowledged it for once. Well Jesus healed 10 and only one came back to appreciate him, not to talk of His servant TB JOSHUA

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by favour32(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
God will continue to bless TB Joshua.
90% GO in Nigeria cannot do what T.B Joshua did
Many of the G.O cannot give you shishi when in a difficult situation.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by NwaAmaikpe: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
shocked

When Adeboye lost his son, we showed him love and condoled with him.

Now, TB Joshua died and Adeboye locked up.
Then tomorrow you expect me to take Adeboye seriously?

Of course not.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
He's in a better place now
Re: TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD by LikeAking: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
In Nigeria we call the good people bad and the bad people good.

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! / Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. / No Self Value Anymore,what Are The Shameful Shame”- Mercy Eke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.