Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Become Pos Agent Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Pos Agent Today (267 Views)

POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) / Become A BAXI Agent Today And Earn Mouthwatering Commissions / Become Paga Agent Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Pos Agent Today by officiakayc: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Agency banking also Known as Pos business is one of the most profitable and lucurative business in in Nigeria,

Starting a Pos business is also very easy to start.

Due to the high number of unbanked and underbank area, this make Pos business more profitable.

Also Point of sale device are subdived into three (3) namely; Mpos, Pos, and android Pos.This over mention pos above have the own uniqueness and the also have there importance.

Getting any of the over mention device depend on the cash that is avaliable to start up the business.

Also note the various devices depend on their usage.

Also note the SANEF which are in charge of POS in affiliation with NIBSS are also one of the key factors in the agency banking sector,

Kindly note that agency banking are also known as MMO and they are divided into two BANKS(Firstmonie,Surepadi,Access closa, etc) while FINTECH(Paga,Opay,Kudi,Kolomoni etc)

For you to become a POS agent in any MMO

You need
i) A passport photograph
ii) Utility bill
iii) Valid id card
Re: Become Pos Agent Today by officiakayc: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Call me on 09033619870 for any thing , also I can help you get the post pos for you,

(1) (Reply)

Bread Distributor / Need Original Direct US Line For Verify.. Will Pay / SEE IT: 10 Legit Businesses One Can Start With Zero Funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.