Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (237 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by ABCthings: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
How to use handle customers requests in Nigeria

I work in a cyber cafe. But meh.... Buhari don frustrate everbody na vex dey vex now.

So I'll share anything I believe can work for you to render the best services to them while keeping most of their shits away.
Re: . by ABCthings: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
1. Avoid verbal insults to your personality or the company. They can seriously demarket you in the present of your boss or other customers.

Shits talks like "Which kind of cafe is this? You do have x and y!" or "You this boy. You are not sharp at all" (Literally calling you a slowpoke).

First of all plainly tell them before working what you can and cannot do for them.

In a bright and confident tone;
"Sorry, we can't do this for you now"
"Sorry to say but we can't help you"
"We are no longer doing this now"

E.g I know I have a printer that squeezes paper. Obviously I won't blame myself (that will be rubbing dirt's on myself/bad imaging). Guess what? I'll personalize the printer.

"Sir, I hope you don't mind the printer is angry, so it squeezing paper out"
And If they push further
"And it will take 40k to calm it down"

You can change the joke to anything. The shorter the better,
"He went to gym and is tired"
"He went to Lagos and is stranded"
"He is still waiting for his covud-19 allowance.

If they don't get the joke and they act serious. Just tell them that you were notifying them about the printer, if they would like you to continue. Never show fear.

2. Have a formal complains or suggestions form they can fill.
Trust me, Nigerians hate paperworks.

Just be like "Sir or Madam, please verbal insults are no longer/not allowed here. It disturbs the joy we have around here.
But if you are seriously serious about you complain, please fill this form or leave a message on our social media handle and we would respond to you."

Remember to always say calmdown.

(1) (Reply)

Super Matrix Decentralized Smart Contract, Don't Miss This / Take Advantage Of Our Ms Excel Discounted Training / Why Piggyvest Acquired Vfd-owned Savi And What It Means For Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.