Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

hi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / hi (1392 Views)

Woman Confronts Her Husband After Her Children Exposed Messages Between Him & Hi / A Husband Who His Wife Was K#lled By Her Follow Woman Begs The Public To Help Hi / ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by 4everEdward(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hi by overdrive(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
This small boy shocked

3 Likes

Re: hi by 4everEdward(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
u
Re: hi by 4everEdward(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
overdrive:
This small boy shocked

am telling you
Re: hi by nubiangod9(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
for this buhari economy? undecided
Re: hi by badboyTee(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
4everEdward:
The above mention name rip me off of the mentioned amount, i have been trading with coins with this idiots and on the 9/07/2021i supplied Usdt worth of $2000 as soon as i have send the coin to him and he started telling me stories that the coin has not comfirmed in his wallet.

my brothers and sisters Usdt doesnt waist time to comfirm and the transaction is binance to bianance wallet transaction. after so mins he started telling me that his bank app is having issues that i should give him time that he will go to the bank and deposit the money into my account i was like how can a trader dont have a good banking app not to send me my money and i started suspecting smething fishy from it. from there i have already know that i have been scammed,

And this guy have been someone i have been trading and supplying coins and i think he took a moment to build trust with me before he sees the opportunity to scam me of that amount of money.

he started by saying he is in the BANK and that he is writing teller and that if i have first bank account that i should send it so that he can do transfer from his account and that i will get my money, i send my account to him and hoping that i will see my money , he said he is driving , he said its raining , he said so many things just make me think he wanted to send me my money, i waited and waited,

He said i should send another $5,000 Usdt to him that he will pay me everything once , i told him oga see i be oga boy that you cant joke and mess up with me anyhow..... by that he has already know i knew what he has been palnnning and wanted to do,

he said if am not sending that i should not use his head and that he will send it to me and bla bla blah.........

ALAMU IDRIS 0062712517 Sterling bank > his number is 09028765307 And his accomplice details 08148074409

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKWlXJ90u4 and the youtube attached link is the screen record of our chat and conversation.

send me a whatsapp message we can get him he lives at ojota 0 nine 0 one 4 one 15433
overdrive:
This small boy shocked
send me a whatsapp message we can get him he lives at ojota 0 nine 0 one 4 one 15433
Re: hi by Awoo88: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
08037491088 is a sca.mer too. Stay away from him
Re: hi by veron007: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bros you will not get the answer you are seeking here. Quickly go to EFCC and ICPC and make a complaint. Ehh but first, make sure you are legit yourself.

How can a small boy like this collect 1M for you hand?
Re: hi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Report him to the police and petition EFCC. Such a small boy should not be allowed to scam and go scotfree
Re: hi by Olypm(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
I always advise the use of escrow..

1 Like

Re: hi by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lol
The benefit boy is probably in a hotel room now blowing the money on women twice his age & drugs.

By the time you nab him, your money go remain N212,556.90.

7 Likes

Re: hi by hpk(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Lol
The benefit is probably in a hotel room now blowing money on women twice his age & drugs.

By the time you nab him, your money go remain N212,556.90.

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. grin cheesy cheesy

Re: hi by 4everEdward(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
thats his facebook profile link and he keep changing his name and hiding all his pictures so that i cant get it. this guy is seriously mean, and take a look at the screenshot and see what he said to me
Re: hi by Olypm(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
4everEdward:
https://www.facebook.com/isamot.rokeebmayowa

thats his facebook profile link and he keep changing his name and hiding all his pictures so that i cant get it. this guy is seriously mean, and take a look at the screenshot and see what he said to me
don't fall for those tricks I will, before Wednesday pay 400k. I hope u gone to his bank talk to them they will give up his address..
Re: hi by gulfer: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2021
4everEdward:

He has cleaned up his FB page and hidden all his pictures angry angry angry angry
Re: hi by faithfull18(f): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's what these scammers do now, they build trust with lower amounts.
Re: hi by 4everEdward(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
h
Re: hi by JustEdward(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
4everEdward:
The above mention name rip me off of the mentioned amount, i have been trading with coins with this idiots and on the 9/07/2021i supplied Usdt worth of $2000 as soon as i have send the coin to him and he started telling me stories that the coin has not comfirmed in his wallet.

my brothers and sisters Usdt doesnt waist time to comfirm and the transaction is binance to bianance wallet transaction. after so mins he started telling me that his bank app is having issues that i should give him time that he will go to the bank and deposit the money into my account i was like how can a trader dont have a good banking app not to send me my money and i started suspecting smething fishy from it. from there i have already know that i have been scammed,

And this guy have been someone i have been trading and supplying coins and i think he took a moment to build trust with me before he sees the opportunity to scam me of that amount of money.

he started by saying he is in the BANK and that he is writing teller and that if i have first bank account that i should send it so that he can do transfer from his account and that i will get my money, i send my account to him and hoping that i will see my money , he said he is driving , he said its raining , he said so many things just make me think he wanted to send me my money, i waited and waited,

He said i should send another $5,000 Usdt to him that he will pay me everything once , i told him oga see i be oga boy that you cant joke and mess up with me anyhow..... by that he has already know i knew what he has been palnnning and wanted to do,

he said if am not sending that i should not use his head and that he will send it to me and bla bla blah.........

ALAMU IDRIS 0062712517 Sterling bank > his number is 09028765307 And his accomplice details 08148074409

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKWlXJ90u4 and the youtube attached link is the screen record of our chat and conversation.

Re: hi by worldman(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Goto your bank fraud unit report his account number

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied Up By His Creditor Over Unpaid N4.6m Debt. / Shocking: 21 Under Aged South Africans Found Dead In A Night Club / Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.