Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know (1391 Views)

Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Naturenex: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2023
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 – is one of the internet scam trick professional fraudsters use to scam online...

It is retail scam. It happens when a legitimate retail website is hacked, and shoppers get redirected to a fraudulent payment page, where the scammer steals your personal and credit card information. To avoid this scam, double-check that the URL on the payment page is the same as the website where you were shopping.

Cybercriminals may change the URL very slightly—maybe by adding or omitting a single letter, such “Amaz0n.net.” Be sure to take a close look at the URL before you enter your payment details....Read for more details below link https://bestnewsnet.com/top-17-internet-scam-trends-you-need-to-know/

Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Praxis758: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
[i][/i][b][/b]Ole lo mo ese ole lori apata

1 Like

Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Torg77: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hii
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Torg77: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hi
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Torg77: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hi
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Blackpowers101: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Torg77:
THIS GIRL IS CHISOM IRENE OKEKE. SHE IS HOLDING MY MONEY BACK WHICH CAN BE DESCRIBED AS A SCAM. REFUSED TO REPLYMY MESSAGES JUST LIKE SCAMMERS. SHE HOLDING ON TO MY MONEY ON BINANACE AND ANOTHER CASH I GAVE HER. PLEASE TELL HER TO PAY MY MONEY BECAUSE THIS IS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR
this is the kind of cases i like to handle, Oga with 7000 i will get a few items together for you, since you already knows their names, this one is 24 hours and they will run back begging with your money intact. 09034568201
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Famousmoni111: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Blackpowers101:
this is the kind of cases i like to handle, Oga with 7000 i will get a few items together for you, since you already knows their names, this one is 24 hours and they will run back begging with your money intact. 09034568201

Are you sure and real ? Hope mor fake if dey real I get people like dis way go run am for ✅
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by samuel051: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Famousmoni111:

Are you sure and real ? Hope mor fake if dey real I get people like dis way go run am for ✅
na scammer
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Famousmoni111: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
samuel051:
na scammer

Yeah bro I know I don observe his profile he just created it January 28 and even he ain’t post anything na only stupid ripping comment he dey comment I want use am catch cruise small
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Blackpowers101: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Famousmoni111:
Am not here to start arguing with you, I collect what ever you give me from your heart after the work is done. Let's not talk much, I believe in action.

Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Blackpowers101: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
samuel051:
na scammer
what ever your name is, better mind your statements, am not here for child's play. I can decide to deal with you if you call me a scammer again.
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Blackpowers101: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blackpowers101:
what ever your name is, better mind your statements, am not here for child's play. I can decide to deal with you if you call me a scammer again.
the fact that I came on social media doesn't mean you shld call me names. I have people I have worked for here. Be careful.
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by samuel051: 6:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Blackpowers101:
your papa,stuupid scammer,oya use me do example.. brhama Fulani goat. Na here u won do ur own babalawo scam wey don cast long ago.mumu
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by samuel051: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Blackpowers101:
the fact that I came on social media doesn't mean you shld call me names. I have people I have worked for here. Be careful.
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER

Oya do ur worst
SCAMMER
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Blackpowers101: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
samuel051:
your papa,stuupid scammer,oya use me do example.. brhama Fulani goat. Na here u won do ur own babalawo scam wey don cast long ago.mumu
I warned you, but you refused to listen, your case is settled.
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by samuel051: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Blackpowers101:
I warned you, but you refused to listen, your case is settled.
your father is a cow,you are very stupid.goat.. if u no fit do anything u be bastard scammer.
Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Mikespecialone(m): 2:36am On Feb 10, 2023
cool cool cool

Re: Top 17: Internet Scam Trends You Need To Know by Aurelius1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Torg77:
THIS GIRL IS CHISOM IRENE OKEKE. SHE IS HOLDING MY MONEY BACK WHICH CAN BE DESCRIBED AS A SCAM. REFUSED TO REPLYMY MESSAGES JUST LIKE SCAMMERS. SHE HOLDING ON TO MY MONEY ON BINANACE AND ANOTHER CASH I GAVE HER. PLEASE TELL HER TO PAY MY MONEY BECAUSE THIS IS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR
She don dey use your money dey cruise and drink Feyrouse.

(1) (Reply)

We Pay Madam N40K Daily For Giving Us Out To Men- Rescued Sex Slaves / My Friend Robbed By Police Men / Nigerian Man Raped To Death By Six Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.