Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Disregard Any News On Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Any News On Nnamdi Kanu. (354 Views)

Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Any News On Nnamdi Kanu. by Splendid235: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
I just woke up from sleep now and opened NAIRALAND, only to see fake news making the rounds about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Immediately, I put a call to his younger brother, Emmanuel who lived closed to me in Germany and he confirmed to me that it is fake news.

You can see that NAIRALAND is now used as purveyor of fake news.Nnamdi Kanu is hale and hearty,waiting for his court appearance on 26th July,2021.

I wish to state categorically to BIAFRANS that, the news is fake and should be disregarded.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News On Nnamdi Kanu. by RuddyFusion(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is his younger brother there with him in DSS Cell? Isn't he in Nigeria or the one in Nigeria is different.from the one in Germany?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Farms In Delta Community, Abduct 11 / APC Secretary Explains Heavy Security Presence At Party Secretariat / Open Letter To Christians In The North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.