Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Are There No SU In Our Environ Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There No SU In Our Environ Again? (165 Views)

*for Sale In Ikeja Lagos State* *pharmaceutical Company For Sale In Ikeja* *su / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. / The D-day Is Almost Here - Start Reading SU Daily Devotionals Online - For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No SU In Our Environ Again? by Oksoluk10: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
I've observed lately that I hardly see people dressing like SU or the so-called SU like in the 2000s most especially the female folks.

Is it that civilization has eradicated it?
Re: Are There No SU In Our Environ Again? by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oksoluk10:
I've observed lately that I hardly see people dressing like SU or the so-called SU like in the 2000s most especially the female folks.

Is it that civilization has eradicated it?
Kumuyi changed up the rules on dressing in his church again is why. undecided

The females can now use hair extensions on their hair, someone that was formerly said to be of Hell. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There No SU In Our Environ Again? by Oksoluk10: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Kumuyi changed up the rules on dressing in his church again is why. undecided

The females can now use hair extensions on their hair, someone that was formerly said to be of Hell. undecided

Does it mean they've overruled the old rules or doctrine?
Re: Are There No SU In Our Environ Again? by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oksoluk10:

Does it mean they've overruled the old rules or doctrine?
The church is built on this man's doctrines and man changes his mind often so yes, the man changed the rule for SUs and his cult members follow undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Myself Back I Need / Build A Relationship With God / Looking Into The Future - Emoji Devotions For Thu 29, July, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.