Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) (29391 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Cholls(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
My brother I thought I was gonna see Khalid among the crew
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
He should greet space for me o grin
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Realtalk20: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author= post=103601863][/quote]

You rushed too soon to soon be calm next time
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by PS712: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Space tourism beginning in other climes while ours is busy with issues on how to allow cows move from north to south, west to east.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by purplekayc(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
While some people for Nigeria never enter plane someone is going to space to see Jesus and exploit only him sabi dis life no balance I swear
grin
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigerian Airspace Shuttle

Captain: Hey Samson why is the temperature rising

Me: Ah abi is the drink

Captain: What drink ??

Me: Ehhmmm sir I did not check the gallon when I wanted to put water in the rocket radiator.

Captain: So?

Me: I did not know its your palm wine I put there

Captain: ahhhh!!! This boy have finished us .. get me the radio

Me: Sir the radio don't Nigeria network again, its picking something like hellfire signal.

Captain: Oya use my Airtel sim to call uncle Layi

Me: *Calling* Honorable minister sir!

LM: Hello you have reach the customer care of Zenith bank please....

Me: Ahhh! Honorable you too use to do yahoo ni?

LM: One road does not enter market what do you want and as a matter of fact thats not my voice.

Me: We need water ...........

3 Likes

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by seyz91(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
cheesy
HEAVEN4444:
grin no such thing as space. these people dey bobo us . this nigga dey go north pole. arctic region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by WayoProphet: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Op you are late. Person weh don come back to earth and reached his house already

2 Likes

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Super cool!
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by ObaOhiminni: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Waiting concern mhi
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by temitope27(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
While some people for Nigeria never enter plane someone is going to space to see Jesus and exploit only him sabi dis life no balance I swear
you get sense small but e no reach
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by starlite101(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Amazing strides are being made! CNN’s video footage was delayed in comparison to the commentators, but I loved seeing the brief in-flight video especially of the crew being weightless.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by realstars: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Life in space, but Earth Was Made For Man Not Space, the duelling place for God and hevenly beings.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by heniford2: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
temitope27:
you get sense small but e no reach
u be mumu man cheesy grin
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by temitope27(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
u be mumu man cheesy grin
no be juju be your problem nw grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gotta go on one of these trips man just to ease my curiosity of space and her atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Too much money bores people they start creating hobbies.

Their billionaires are busy exploring space frontiers while ours are exploring how many undergraduate females can balance successfully on their potbellies.
������.bros oh badt gon
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by blazebaba(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Make this guyz carry zombie apocalypse come earth jare...am really bored..make everybody flex muscle for survival mode....

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by heniford2: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
temitope27:
no be juju be your problem nw grin grin grin grin
your feeling bored and you wan catch cruise with me abi, you this man grin wink wink grin Nigeria is boring
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
realstars:
Life in space, but Earth Was Made For Man Not Space, the duelling place for God and hevenly beings.
We're voyagers. If humans could navigate and inhabit in remote locations all over the world with crude equipment, we WILL live in the stars. It's only a matter of time.
Unfortunately, none of us alive rn will be able to witness that. Sad truth is that we were born too soon to explore the cosmos. It'll be future generations.

Btw you'd only see that clown called righteousness in this thread if the spaceship had exploded. He'd connect it to what happened to people who tried to build a tower that'll reach the heavens and why we shouldn't test God. Very funny guy. He'll have a promising career in stand-up comedy.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by temitope27(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
your feeling bored and you wan catch cruise with me abi, you this man grin wink wink grin Nigeria is boring
follow Elon musk go space na grin
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
It started from having luxurious houses, then luxurious Yatch, then private jets, now space....... What next
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by tobzing24(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Heard he will stop over at Ijebu-Ode before continuing the voyage
Abi Ore to chop some bananas.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by idahme(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Impressive , that's about 5K ft. above the Karman line. I wish I was part of the crew, what an experience.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
I love people with large hearts as this. Josef Bezos Blue Origin will soon launch and Elon Musk. Some people have gulf played on the moon. I need 25 others that we will join me to the moon to be the first people to play football there. I love white people.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Chicastle: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
We will be here fighting over cows and Northern bandits Americans would all pack their families to heaven

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by heniford2: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
temitope27:
follow Elon musk go space na grin
am not in Nigeria right know oh tongue
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
This money miss road guys eehh...The are competing now who will be cashing out from another pleasure transportation..

Life is good
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by realstars: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
PotatoSalad:

We're voyagers. If humans could navigate and inhabit in remote locations all over the world with crude equipment, we WILL live in the stars. It's only a matter of time.
Unfortunately, none of us alive rn will be able to witness that. Sad truth is that we were born too soon to explore the cosmos. It'll be future generations.

Btw you'd only see that clown called righteousness in this thread if the spaceship had exploded. He'd connect it to what happened to people who tried to build a tower that'll reach the heavens and why we shouldn't test God. Very funny guy. He'll have a promising career in stand-up comedy.
I Wanted to talk of the babel wall, but many will not understand with me, it is dangerus to bet God.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by olatade(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
These billionaires do donate and are involved in philanthropy. They also enjoy their riches which many don't flaunt in our faces. We never see them partying or running around showing off. Today the media is highlighting his historical venture. So why the hate from so many? Why even click into comment just to be hateful?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rising Poverty, Inequality, Insecurity Fueling ‘Japa Syndrome’ / Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP / How Much Did You Pay For Transportation today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.