Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) (29388 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by slimjosh231(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Una Well done
Even you no get talk for this matter.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Our Fulani cattle govt is busy with banditry, Nnamdi KANU, Sunday Igbogho, banning Twitter, child marriage, head slamming and Ruga. Backward idiots

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Chidi299(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
This Money No Too Much grin grin grin
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by dklex(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
will you have talk like this if you have $1m in your account ? am sure dangote will not like what you wrote sir, if you are bored, go and play play station, biko.
blazebaba:
Make this guyz carry zombie apocalypse come earth jare...am really bored..make everybody flex muscle for survival mode....
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Mogadishuu: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Aliens are around us
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Rilley(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Technology is the future
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by tkbrains: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is like is now obvious that with money one can go to heaven, on a good day they might even go and have a hand shake with GOD ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by techWriter2: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Damnnn dis Isoright Una Well done
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Asour: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Too much money bores people they start creating hobbies.

Their billionaires are busy exploring space frontiers while ours are exploring how many undergraduate females can balance successfully on their potbellies.

What these guys are doing isn't necessarily a waste of time or useless.

Much of the technological innovation on earth today are byproducts of these sorts of adventures.
The West approach of shooting for the moon /space literally (and the culture around this) has been the Genesis of most technological advancements around you today.

Our own approach of doing only things sure to succeed(because we can't afford to fail) is one source of our limitations.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by harmony75: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Uhhhhmmm space � journey mercies
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mumu whyte people. I wonder how they are going to get past the van allen belt or the impenetrable dome aka the firmament in the Bible. We all know they are going to hide in their bunkers underground. Mumu Nigerians believing their lies.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by IykeBrain7: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hilarious

Their billionaires are busy exploring space frontiers while ours are exploring how many undergraduate females can balance successfully on their potbellies.[/quote]
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

It's not a hobby. It's a venture to enable space tourism.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
kmcutez:
Mumu whyte people. I wonder how they are going to get past the van allen belt or the impenetrable dome aka the firmament in the Bible. We all know they are going to hide in their bunkers underground. Mumu Nigerians believing their lies.

Na their mumu make u get smart phone and internet wey u take de browse. So u actually "mumu" de believe their lies

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Na their mumu make u get smart phone and internet wey u take de browse. So u actually "mumu" de believe their lies

Who tell you say na dem invent smartphone and internet?
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Hypemanshuga: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
I am going to design my own space ship
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Who tell you say na dem invent smartphone and internet?

Na u invent smartphone and internet

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by gotnel: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Power of foresight and knowledge put together.
Those who knows their God shall do exploit and excell.
More successful outings for the Bradson empire.

We shall get to their level one day, when we have overcome all our challenges.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Tundex911: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
I go dey expect una for park soon buddy..

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by descarado: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Without risk taking, we will still be primitive world

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by greypencils: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
I wish to go to space. I want it.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
realstars:
I Wanted to talk of the babel wall, but many will not understand with me, it is dangerus to bet God.
Skyscrapers in New York makes tower of Babel look like a joke.
Sorry, I was overexaggerating.
The building at eko Atlantic makes tower of Babel look like pet project.
I don't even want to mention Burj khalifa.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by zoedew: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Different strokes for different people!
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
At his age he can do whatever the Bleep he wants. If he dies, he dies. He has only 10 - 15 productive years left.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asour:

What these guys are doing isn't necessarily a waste of time or useless.

Much of the technological innovation on earth today are byproducts of these sorts of adventures.
The West approach of shooting for the moon /space literally (and the culture around this) has been the Genesis of most technological advancements around you today.

Our own approach of doing only things sure to succeed(because we can't afford to fail) is one source of our limitations.

I don't really understand this lengthy quote.

Can you point out where I claimed it was a waste of time?
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

It's not a hobby. It's a venture so enable space tourism.

Hobbies make for the best business ideas.

Good night.
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Asour: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

I don't really understand this lengthy quote.

Can you point out where I claimed it was a waste of time?

O sorry then. Maybe I misunderstood your use of the word "Bored" and "create hobbies" to mean past times & past times are usually waste of time activities.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Hobbies make for the best business ideas.

Good night.

That's what motivational speakers tell us but in this case it isn't a hobby. Would u say it is a coincidence that Jeff Bezos just happens to have d same "hobby" of going to space as Richard Branson? It's a space race that has led to d birth of a new industry, space tourism. This is an excerpt from d story:

"...a milestone for the company he founded in 2004 as it prepares to debut tourism trips next year."

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by Offpoint1: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Heard he will stop over at Ijebu-Ode before continuing the voyage
LOL, we go kidnap am
Re: Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asour:

O sorry then. Maybe I misunderstood your use of the word "Bored" and "create hobbies" to mean past times & past times are usually waste of time activities.

Cheers.

You really have a poor knowledge of the English Language despite your best attempts at the opposite.

Hobbies are not a waste of time.

Some people have working out and reading as their hobbies. They are not a "waste of time".

Lord. I cannot believe I'm explaining this to a supposed adult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos / 25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.