Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) (56902 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by nonhuman(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Preserving culture in the name of God, is that what Jesus Christ commanded of His followers though? undecided
did Jesus Christ ask you to live in same country with Muslim, and what us wrong with a mascurade, is it because its black peoples culture, let's me also ask you the question what is the purpose for that Christmas's tree, what was it for
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by calcal: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hope those Yoruba Muslim are watching this
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
They must have the same spirit controlling them then.

You too much oooo ; ;DD
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by realstars: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
justosee:

Is it not same thing as bringing Oyibo masquerade like father Christmas to church?
That is a drama play on how our 4fathers actually lay down their gods to accept the Gospel of Christ.
It is one of the common play in Catholic Churches.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
nonhuman:
did Jesus Christ ask you to live in same country with Muslim, and what us wrong with a mascurade, is it because its black peoples culture, let's me also ask you the question what is the purpose for that Christmas's tree, what was it for
See, Jesus Christ did not ask you not to live in the same country with muslims. So I think you obviously have the wrong idea of Him. undecided

What is wrong with a masquerade? DId I say there is anything wrong with a masquerade? undecided

Black people culture? If you are suffering from low self-esteem there then I suggest you attend to that in your time. We are discussing other issues that are beyond your personal issues here. undecided
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Trustedpronet: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
This are one the reasons Islam call christian kafiri.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
The Reverend Father should soro soke. What could have led to this?

Where and which church? Is it in Nigeria or outside the country?

Egungun dancing in the church?

The report is not complete. I smell the video was doctored. Even if Egungun came dancing in the church, why would the Reverend Father join in the dance?

This is power of social media.

I now know what Lie Mohammed was complaining about.

I don't believe, someone worked on that video.

Reverend Father join Egungun in a dance inside the church? He couldn't have even done that outside the church.

I'm not convinced.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by MediMedi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
OP are yee mad. That's Rev.father(priest), man servant and members why the passsstor?
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Talegun tonigbagbo lomo Jesu o grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
I know Catholic Church Nigeria will issue statement if it happens in Nigeria. For now we don't know bcoz the post is silence on many things.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by afam007: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nawa oo This tin is photo shoped nah
People deciving people
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by vannessa7(f): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ellasure:
What is bad in the act spiritually? Let one critic tell us ooooh?

For one that his attire has been used for idol worship and satanism in the past, secondly, that attire is normally kept in a sacred house preferably in the forest or in a shrine, it's not like a regular cloth you keep at home and for secrecy because the man under the mask should not be easily identified he cannot dress up from home but go to that shrine where he has to do some fetish stuff to wear that garb or attire. Also God really hate idols and effigies, anything carved with a face either stone or wood and that is what that masquerade is. It really sucks to say the truth, very bad and blasphemous
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Catholic dey always dey loose guard sha...
Those masquerades subscribe to an array of smaller deities before going on outings.

Still looking for the nexus between them and the church of Christ.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Catholic dey always dey loose guard sha...
Those masquerades subscribe to an array of smaller deities before going on outings.

Still looking for the nexus between them and the church of Christ.
None of your churches belong to Jesus Christ since they are all built of the hands of men. undecided
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet from such "Flee"....Catholism and idolatry. Even still praying to dead Mary! Mary is dead like apostle Paul.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2021
what communion has light got with darkness? Does that church have the true spirit of God or are they just practicing religion? Catholics are usually fond of this. Mixing Christianity with idolatry.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2021
How come the masquerade gets taller in hieght while dancing is the person wearing the masquerade using black magic or what? shocked
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Jayrow08: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Wasted years that year
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2021
EMMY76:
How come the masquerade gets taller in hieght while dancing is the person wearing the masquerade using black magic or what? shocked
Spokes? undecided
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Spokes? undecided

What is spokes?
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Emmypure: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2021
So father Christmas and Santa Cruz na sin?
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2021
TotoGame:
I'm a catholic but to be honest

This isn't acceptable at all....

Bros, Nothing is Wrong there!!
It must have been a Cultural Sunday and Igbos (known for dier Masquerades) decided to showcase dier culture..

We can't destroy our cultural heritage because we are Christians.. sad
D Greeks, Chinese, Indians, British, Native Americans preserve their culture/artifacts like no man's business..
Why should Africans Throw Away its own??

Infact, Catholic Church should be commended in dis regard!!
Even der are masses in Urhobo,Ijaw, Bini, Tiv, Igbo, Yoruba,etc..
Many Pentecostal and Orthodox Churches don't care about our Native languages.. sad

So hope you see how Catholic Church is Unique??
Better Stay and Learn more about the Holy Church!! smiley
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Egungun wan collect him own share ooo
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by offiahvictor(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Awesome

Uka di....omenana dikwa mana o ka eme ya na uzo ziri Ezi.

But Roman should place a limit their porgatory, pardons, Images and Invocation of the saint though this particular action is approved.

Tradition and church must go together. .
'insanely' correct
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Scamburster(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Emrixx:

Mumu I'm an Anglican and you should now by now it's not a new generational church
Roman Catholic Church is idolatry or should i say modernised shrine
From worshiping images to burning of incense and the rest make una rest e
Nne, Anglican is just immediate senior brother to those new generational churches you just implied up there.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by offiahvictor(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2021
highchief1:
i Pity ppl when stl Dey go church
you sound mad grin
highchief1:
i Pity ppl when stl Dey go church
you sound mad
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2021
EMMY76:

What is spokes?
Like sticks undecided
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Scamburster(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Bros, Nothing is Wrong there!!
It must have been a Cultural Sunday and Igbos (known for dier Masquerades) decided to showcase dier culture..

We can't destroy our cultural heritage because we are Christians.. sad
D Greeks, Chinese, Indians, British, Native Americans preserve their culture/artifacts like no man's business..
Why should Africans Throw Away its own??

Infact, Catholic Church should be commended in dis regard!!
Even der are masses in Urhobo,Ijaw, Bini, Tiv, Igbo, Yoruba,etc..
Many Pentecostal and Orthodox Churches don't care about our Native languages.. sad

So hope you see how Catholic Church is Unique??
Better Stay and Learn more about the Holy Church!! smiley
Than to criticize blindly.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like sticks undecided

Look carefully I don't think he's wearing anything like that, his movements is not impeded in any way while dancing.
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2021
EMMY76:
Look carefully I don't think he's wearing anything like that, his movements is not impeded in any way while dancing.
I have and I see sticks undecided
Re: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) by sunnx(f): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Church is tantamount to a place of hospitality where one go at weekend to chatch cruise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.