Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! (412 Views)

Today Is Still Working, An Honest Chinese Gift Card Buyer And I Do Not Have To W / If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried / Man Scheduled To Hold His Wedding Today Is Found Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Gunboysavage(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
How can I make cool cash with the blood of Jesus ?grin grin

Y'll knows that the Nigerian economy isn't financially grinning.

Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by donbachi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wake up every 12midnite,put on a white gown.
Read Deuteronomy 8:18 and psalm 112:3.seven times
Ask Jesus to give u the power to make wealth 21 times.
Then go outside ur house, look into the sky and scream the blood of Jesus 21 times.

Make sure u do dis with a clean hand and a pure heart.

1 Like

Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Gunboysavage(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow! Bravo grin grin Fantabulous! You're doing fine bro.
Deuteronomy8:18- But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Psalm112:3- Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever
donbachi:
Wake up every 12midnite,put on a white gown.
Read Deuteronomy 8:18 and psalm 112:3.seven times
Ask Jesus to give u the power to make wealth 21 times.
Then go outside ur house, look into the sky and scream the blood of Jesus 21 times.

Make sure u do dis with a clean hand and a pure heart.
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pray in faith that the blood of Jesus should run through your mums veins. Then use her for money rituals afterwards.
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by donbachi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Wow! Bravo grin grin Fantabulous! You're doing fine bro.
Deuteronomy8:18- But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Psalm112:3- Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever
wen e done be..cut soap for me oo.

1 Like

Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Gunboysavage(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin Okay sir
donbachi:
wen e done be..cut soap for me oo.
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Gunboysavage(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Imma let the dogs out against you bro!
Why not let me use your mum. Trust me, i would take a good care of yourself and your household
SARSCoV2:
Pray in faith that the blood of Jesus should run through your mums veins. Then use her for money rituals afterwards.
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Imma let the dogs out against you bro!
Why not let me use your mum. Trust me, i would take a good care of yourself and your household

It does not work like that.

If you want to be successful, you need to make bold moves with "Your Very Own"
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Gunboysavage(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Naaa! I disagree.. If it works like that, kidnappers won't just kidnap some random individuals for the sole purpose of using them for rituals.. Both internal and external people can be used
SARSCoV2:

It does not work like that.

If you want to be successful, you need to make bold moves with "Your Very Own"
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Naaa! I disagree.. If it works like that, kidnappers won't just kidnap some random individuals for the sole purpose of using them for rituals.. Both internal and external people can be used

The outcome and what comes after you cannot guarantee with strangers.

If you want to play, play hard.

1 Like

Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by Gunboysavage(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bro!!Okay ooo!!!. I pray God bless us without black power
SARSCoV2:

The outcome and what comes after you cannot guarantee with strangers.

If you want to play, play hard.
Re: Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh! by realstars: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sometimes we dice with religeons matters. but God is a merciful God.

(1) (Reply)

Police Might Deploy Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Human Trafficking: Police Rescue Six Christian Teenagers In Hijab, Male Agent / Heavy Duty Truck Crushes Policeman To Death In Umuahia (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.