Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity (410 Views)

Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by vasel15: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Those people missed an opportunity to unite Biafrans and show the Fulanis that we are united even if the ideologies are different, we want the same goal and this is baifra, Fulanis are your masters because no matter what they would still support each other. Look at how Buhari supported pantami

It is a shame, instead of Asari and Eastern Nigeria to have a sober reflection and think of the way forward they are busy gloating and I don't blame asari he is not fighting for any freedom

One would think uche mefor and his radio shouting gang of George onyeibe would be smart enough to take this moment and unite Biafrans instead they are calling Kanu names, those people are not strategists and who always give advice to those fools?

I pity uche mefor and George onyeibe if the Fulanis nab them nobody would support them and in fact many Igbos would be happy because they are seen as saboteurs

https://www.biafranboys.org/asari-uche-mefor-george-onyeibe-and

1 Like

Re: Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by BiafIntel: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
The detention of Mazi Kanu by the terrorist fulani will show you that there is no other genuine Biafra freedom fighter except Mazi Kanu. There is a vacuum now and none of them have stepped up to take the mantle. Once Mazi Kanu is released, you will start to see all of them making noise once again. We need to hear their noise now but bet me, none will make any noise. They are all afraid of the fulanis and are out to make money from any angle.
Re: Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by vasel15: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
BiafIntel:
The detention of Mazi Kanu by the terrorist fulani will show you that there is no other genuine Biafra freedom fighter except Mazi Kanu. There is a vacuum now and none of them have stepped up to take the mantle. Once Mazi Kanu is released, you will start to see all of them making noise once again. We need to hear their noise now but bet me, none will make any noise. They are all afraid of the fulanis and are out to make money from any angle.

Exactly, truth is I wanted to join biafran nation, but when I listen to onyeibe and uche mefor they don't say anything other than talking about kanu and I started listening to kanu more and discovered that he is the only man actually fighting the fulanis the rest just cry on radio and from that time kanu radicalized me
Re: Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by Soulsymbol99: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
That is why Northerners will always rule this country. No be dem school pass, no be them wise pass. They just have one thing in common. They r always united for a cause, Something southerners know nothing about.
Re: Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by vasel15: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
That is why Northerners will always rule this country. No be dem school pass, no be them wise pass. They just have one thing in common. They r always united for a cause, Something southerners know nothing about.

True talk education is not wisdom, even cattle herder sabi unity pass educated people, buhari supported pantami
Re: Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by Hyperchi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
u guys failed to understand that they plan ahead. when e was in prison who was commending does movement. is it now they have a radio Biafra speaker.
if anything happen to him there are ppl that will take over.
Re: Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity by vasel15: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hyperchi:
u guys failed to understand that they plan ahead. when e was in prison who was commending does movement. is it now they have a radio Biafra speaker.
if anything happen to him there are ppl that will take over.

I really don't understand you

(1) (Reply)

Hope We Hear Good News About Cuba. / What Are The Advancements In Security Cameras? / The Thought Of Being Separated From The Fulani Is Unbearable__seun Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.