Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] (682 Views)

Which Floor Is The Safest When High Rise Buildings Collapse (pictures) / Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by vasel15: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
You know if you read my articles I never started as a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and my love for him grew as Buhari happened, even though I still disagree with Kanu sometimes but not on our right to self-defense and Biafra, Kanu is what we needed against the Fulanis, Kanu is the only person that puts fear in them, I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafran-agitation-how-buhari-and-nnamdi how Kanu radicalized me and I meant it.

As a wise man, I used to listen to Uwazurike and Biafran nation peeps Uche Mefor and George Onyeibe, but I noticed that they had nothing to offer, all they did was castigate Kanu on the radio while the Fulanis are killing our mother's and just recently you saw how Ogoni was crying that Fulanis have invaded their farms, Uche Mefor and George Onyeibe just cry on radio and the worse part of it is that George Onyeibe, he talks and talks without even going to protest on the ground, at a point, I said if you people set up Ipob for business tell Kanu to give you your share so you can leave him alone because

I see it as obsession and look don't get me wrong I am not saying he should not fight Kanu but don't give Kanu 100%, when this guy comes on the radio he talks about Kanu throughout the during of the show, when would you talk about Fulanis killing us then, they are cowards and not freedom fighters, how do you expect the pot-bellied Uche Mefor to be a freedom fighter and I think he is in London as well.

So I say to Uwazurike, Uche Mefor, and George Onyeibe now that Kanu has finally decided to surrender to the Nigerian government, the floor is open to you, we want to see you lead protest for Biafra because now you have no excuse and you have nothing to talk about anymore, or will you keep talking about Kanu that is inside prison. Shame on you fools, we Igbos are watching your every move now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-m1BWqiWE

https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-mefor-george-onyeibe-floor-is
Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by vasel15: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
igbos shouting non violence now go and protest peacefully,the floor is open

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by ejighikemeuwa: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
I love your write up, you are in order. They don't know what they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by vasel15: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
I love your write up, you are in order. They don't know what they are doing.

i hope they fall out now and protest peacefully,we are waiting
Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by mrvitalis(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yes ooh ...the floor is open

1 Like

Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by nairalandankrah: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice piece.. They should all come out now or FOREVER REMAIN SILENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by vasel15: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nice piece.. They should all come out now or FOREVER REMAIN SILENT!!!

we must now see if they are true freedom fighters or thieves

1 Like

Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by OnyeOlokoro(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
U forgot Asari Dokubo
Pls they all should start the race let's see
Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by vasel15: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
U forgot Asari Dokubo
Pls they all should start the race let's see

lol asari works for fulanis

1 Like

Re: Biafra:uwazurike, Mefor, George Onyeibe The Floor Is Open Now[video] by tungamaje: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
This man I have become your fan. I always feel something is missing any day I miss your article. You are always on point. Now the coast is clear for them,, let's see how they agitate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Stand For One Nigeria / Why Prices Of Foodstuff Will Go Higher Next Year. Famine Inevitable. See Pix. / Eleme Youths Blocked Road To Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.