Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What's Wrong With Access Bank And Failed Transfers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Wrong With Access Bank And Failed Transfers? (223 Views)

Opay Customers Complain Bitterly About Failed Transfers, Opay Ignores Them / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Access Bank And Failed Transfers? by Minjim: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Normally, most banks refund failed transfers promptly even without the customer lodging any complaint.
However, this is not so with Access Bank. The staff will wait for you to make a complaint and if you don't or you don't know how to, your money is gone.
This happened to my sister some weeks ago. They didn't refund until she made a complaint.
Today, one of my co worker is complaining about same thing.
I thought the CBN had given a deadline to for banks to address such issues ?

(1) (Reply)

I Need 7 Kegs Of Palmoil / Need 10 Million Naira Business Funding? Get In Here / 10 Ways Msmes Can Attract And Retain The Best Talents, Outside ‘money’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.