Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Skin Regenerating Benefits And Uses Of Raw Shea Butter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Skin Regenerating Benefits And Uses Of Raw Shea Butter (139 Views)

The Skin Regenerating Properties Of Raw Sheabutter / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Skin Regenerating Benefits And Uses Of Raw Shea Butter by GreatnessJohn: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Shea butter is a component of some of our everyday toilet soaps, skin lotion, hair treatments, cultural oral medications and all; but have you taken a sec to reflect on how beneficial shea butter could be if you adopt it as a stand-alone body lotion or hair lifting therapy?

Well if you haven’t, I guess it’ll be my pleasure to tell you about it; how about that?

It feels so natural when you apply raw shea butter on your skin or scalp; maybe because it’s a natural, healthy, fatty oil made from an African tropical tree (karite). This particular tree produces nuts which are crushed, boiled and processed into off-white fatty oil that has a high melting point.

Sheabutter is quite soft and easy to melt when rubbed with the palms but it doesn’t melt on its own except it’s exposed to heat.

Wait a sec! I didn’t tell you shea butter contains high amount of collagen? I guess I have to apologize for taking so long and maybe I let you know how much it means to your skin.

How much does collagen mean to your skin?

Collagen is protein that’s produced in the body due to the consumption of some sort of food nutrients; it helps to strengthen the skin elasticity and also replaces dead cells when they are dead. However, the production of collagen begins to reduce as you advance in age.

Read more on skin collagen drink https://trendohealthtips.com/youtonics-skin-review-is-this-the-best-collagen-renewal-and-anti-aging-drink/

This process is however averted when you apply sheabutter on your skin. Shea butter has this natural regenerating property that saves you a lot of skin worry even at old age.

For more https://trendohealthtips.com/the-skin-regenerating-benefits-and-uses-of-raw-shea-butter/

#skinbeauty #sheabutter #youtonicsskin

(1) (Reply)

U.K. Urges People To Get Healthier After Lockdown Weight Gains / Cheap Effective Mosquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance / Hepatitis Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.