Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle (19057 Views)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by PIMPAR: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Karlosorji:
Why Ipob matter de distort something for your family brain? Which level?
Inconsequential Ipob
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Brimstone77: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
PIMPAR:

Use your sense for once
zombie you should be the one to use your sense because it's obvious you reason from your anus..

Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by VULCAN(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
You started off well but like a nollywood movie you derailed and crashed before you got to your end.

How can you compare Kanu with spiritual figures that have had hundreds of millions or billions of followers?

By making that statement it shows you are not emotionally balanced.
Asgard73:
Uche is a nobody in Biafra struggle

Think is omenka and his Yoruba people are the humans taking his serious because he satisfies their urge. And tells them what they want to hear

Even if Kanu is a fool as Yoruba people wan tell us..
He’s a fool with followers around the world and in every country of the world

No human//politician in Nigeria has tht kind of fellowship..
Tinubu
Buhari
Sultan of sokoto
OduduwA of yorub land
Queen Amina

As we can see .. hatred of igbos and igbos matters is the only reason for hating Kanu and his IPOB

Again it will take Buhari with his cultlike fellowership including his terrorist brothers a million years to get to Kanu Level

As for the fool Tinubu.. even if all Yoruba support him.. he will never in his life time have this kind of fellowship all over the world

What a again .. you might hate Kanu .. abuse him..love him.. die for him..
one thing is sure .... Kanu is bigger than you all
Bigger than whatever you’re destiny in life .. bigger than whatever family name you have ..

Kanu is a strong man..

If he has gone religious.. maybe he would be competing with Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha. Confucius .. etc

So before you hate like the op or omenka or all this Yoruba warriors.. ask yourself if oduduwA can ever be popular like Kanu

Impossible!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by UnabashedIPOB: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
NOBODY wants to hear or associate with a SELL OUT. To sell out your own is one of the most cardinal sins. History will NEVER be kind to saboteurs.
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
These Monkeys in Zoogeria still see electricity(or Gen?) to post on Social Media.
Don't worry, by the time the ever incompetent and illiterate Fulani are in-charge of everything, including your bedroom and wives, grin grin grin grin grin you'll be begging for "one mouth" with your wives. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by BSsniffer: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
The nation isn't even achieved yet there's already cracks within the ranks.... the biggest hindrance to biafra is igbos themselves.
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by od501: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well Igbos believes anything that lessens their pain and heart attack.

So as you believe he is God....that will lessen your pain...lol

Ndi ala... maybe Anambra dey two that he is a God there...lolzzz

Omambala has rejected him and his evils.

Just negodi the self-inflicted embarrassment....ineed, I don't know if your own Anambra has rejected him, but the Anambra I know is agog by the mention of NK. I know your type, you wey never cross bridge telling me what's happening in Anambra..lol BMC, I Hail!!
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
od501:

Just negodi the self-inflicted embarrassment....ineed, I don't know if your own Anambra has rejected him, but the Anambra I know is agog by the mention of NK. I know your type, you wey never cross bridge telling me what's happening in Anambra..lol BMC, I Hail!!

Well Igbos believes anything that lessens their pain and heart attack.
So as you believe he is God....that will lessen your pain...lol
Ndi ala... maybe Anambra dey two that he is a God there...lolzzz
Omambala has rejected him and his evils.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
owobokiri:

You must be so sure that he sacrificed "10 girls" because of those your missing 10 daughters, abi?

Resident Court jester

How is nnamdi kanu rotting in jail??
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by SeeThisLoser: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Just like Mandela rotted in Jail - LMAO

Loser for life.
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
NacoAba:
This outcast still dey alive. he can't go to their village, because his village people have disowned him. So his talks does not matter. His suggestion does not matter too.

Igbos, abia, aba are just nuisances that bliv kanu has any control in anambra

He is as good as dead here.
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Just like Mandela rotted in Jail - LMAO
Loser for life.

No wonder they Igbos are airheads. Mandela indeed
Buhari will snuff the mandela out of him

Inukwa mandela
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by SeeThisLoser: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No wonder they Igbos are airheads. Mandela indeed

Buhari will snuff the mandela out of him

Inukwa mandela

You mean SLEEPY AMNESIA suffering BOOHAIRY ? LMAO

Watch this space LOSER !
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

You mean SLEEPY AMNESIA suffering BOOHAIRY ? LMAO
Watch this space LOSER !
losers are in handcuffs and in jail.
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by SeeThisLoser: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are in the worst prison of all, the prison of the mind.
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by agabusta: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oscarunboard:
Stoopid man talking,waiting for you to return home
I will personally cut ur dick

Isis
Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

You are in the worst prison of all, the prison of the mind.

U can join him there

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle by owobokiri(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I should ask you. The way you were ranting, it's was as if your life depended on his "capture". Yet, You have Nnamdi Kanu now but you can't eat him and rest... But you can't..

My only problem with you is with your 'username'.
Was just watching Julius Malema articulating the black and white problems in his homeland yesterday and for the upteenth time,. I couldn't help but wonder how one ijiot on steroids chose his name as his handle just to spew trash on a leading Nigerias internet forum.

You need to change your handle to something like "Adamu Musa" or "Adesina Shekau". That way, you warn readers here in advance of the nauseous content you're about to unload whenever you post..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket / Buhari: Why Nigeria Is Interested In Niger Republic’s Domestic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.