Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent (2074 Views)

Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) / US Visitor Visa Urgent Advice / Advice On Japan's Student Visa(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by Stylesandruffle: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hello! Please I need help

I am going on a vacation with my boyfriend to Kenya beginning of august and he is the one sponsoring the trip , am I supposed to use his bank statement for my visa requirements on arrival or use mine
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by sholatech(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Stylesandruffle:

I am going on a vacation with my boyfriend to Kenya beginning of august and he is the one sponsoring the trip , am I supposed to use his bank statement for my visa requirements on arrival or use mine

U don't need bank statement on arrival into Kenya.
Confirmed hotel booking and even convincing them you have thousands of usd loaded on your ATM cards will do.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by biosystech: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Stylesandruffle:

Kenya is VoA to Nigerians so you don't need bank statement. Just have hotel booking and have an itinerary of what you want to do and some cash or ATM card (Ecobank works there). Pavore9 could throw more light to this.

Hopefully, you get to visit the Serengeti/Mombassa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by Stylesandruffle: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2021
sholatech:

U don't need bank statement on arrival into Kenya.
Confirmed hotel booking and even convincing them you have thousands of usd loaded on your ATM cards will do.
Thank you
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by Stylesandruffle: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2021
biosystech:
Kenya is VoA to Nigerians so you don't need bank statement. Just have hotel booking and have an itinerary of what you want to do and some cash or ATM card (Ecobank works there). Pavore9 could throw more light to this.

Thank you
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by kizonero(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Pls I have three questions to ask,
how much is Kenya tourist visa, cost of hotel accommodation cheapest and how much does flight to Kenya cost?
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by nadesh(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2021
biosystech:

This information is not correct at all. She needs to apply and hold a visa from Nigeria else she will be turned back and now, they deny Nigerians visas unlike before, if they are not convinced u are a tourist. My cuz was there last month so my information is current
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by biosystech: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
nadesh:

This information is not correct at all. She needs to apply and hold a visa from Nigeria else she will be turned back and now, they deny Nigerians visas unlike before, if they are not convinced u are a tourist. My cuz was there last month so my information is current
Except it's changed of recent. Went there in 2019 and paid $50 for visa at their immigration point. Got a month and it was also extended to 2 months at no cost before the initial expired since my business was yet to be concluded.

Hopefully, the guy I mentioned would clarify the OP before she embarks on the journey.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by hodari: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Stylesandruffle:

That place is quite cold in August. You better try in December.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/sasa/lifestyle/2021-07-12-how-to-survive-the-chilly-nairobi-weather/
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by Pavore9: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
biosystech:

Anyone heading to Kenya should apply for the E-visa before leaving Nigeria, have hotel booking and have cash, it would be suicidal to want to depend on Nigerian issued naira debit card for cash withdrawal from ATMs or POS payment putting the $100 monthly limit into consideration.

Pre-choose hotel/airbnb you intend staying in when you arrive, lest the cab drivers take you to hotels they get commissions from for bringing in guests and most times not the best rate nor neighbourhood.

Nairobi is presently cooooold!
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by biosystech: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pavore9:

Anyone heading to Kenya should apply for the E-visa before leaving Nigeria, have hotel booking and have cash, it would be suicidal to want to depend on Nigerian issued naira debit card for cash withdrawal from ATMs or POS payment putting the $100 monthly limit into consideration.

Pre-choose hotel/airbnb you intend staying in when you arrive, lest the cab drivers take you to hotels they get commissions from for bringing in guests and most times not the best rate nor neighbourhood.

Nairobi is presently cooooold!
Thanks boss! I also intend coming in later this year. Any other thing we should know about? Eg, COVID 19 and how strict it is in Kenya? Just a heads-up will do. Thanks for the reminder about how cold it is there. Totally forgot!
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by suxes2005(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
biosystech:
Thanks boss! I also intend coming in later this year. Any other thing we should know about? Eg, COVID 19 and how strict it is in Kenya? Just a heads-up will do. Thanks for the reminder about how cold it is there. Totally forgot!

Kenya is refusing Nigerians tourist visa these days.

You need a compelling reason to visit before you can get the visa.
I don't know why. It's supposed to be easy but before you click final submit, refusal is waiting for you.

So, prepare well for the visa.

You two will enjoy Nairobi and Mombasa.

Kenya is such a cool place and full of great history.

Wish you and him all the BEST

SHALOM
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by biosystech: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stylesandruffle:

Hello, did you go again? How did you fill your evisa and what was given to you to show that you really paid for it?
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by yunqdady: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by justwise(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2021
yunqdady:

Justwise gave some people who did less crime life ban. Wondered why this person hasn't been given one.

Are you sure about that?
Re: Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent by IsaiahCEO: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hello I plan on traveling to kenya for tourist purpose, do I need to book the round trip ticket first before applying for the evisa online on their immigration portal? Any update on tourist visa as regarding dinals for Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Naric Payment / Blackface Naija Travels To Malaysia / BLACK THURSDAY! How The Otedola Bridge Accident Happened + New Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.