Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site (281 Views)

Twitter Ban: ‘why Nigeria’s Foot-dragging On Dialogue With Micro Blogging Firm’ / #TWITTERBAN Agencies Migrate Social Media Account To India Micro blogging App / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by ashiwaju2010(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
It is no news that the Federal Government has banned the operation of Twitter in the country.

Many people are of the opinion that a viable. HOME-GROWN TWITTER alternative should be provided that will fill the gap.

I am proud to announce and inform the public that I have come across a homegrown Twitter account, developed by Nigerians in Diaspora to fill in the gap.

SHARE!!!
NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

I have signed up and the operation is safe and secured

I also discovered that it is registered with Nigeria C.A.C.
SHARE!!!

NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

Good to patronise our local content as China and Russia did many years back, the return of investment on their socio media platforms, is currently domicile in their countries.

Start tweeting and enjoy your secured Twitter experience.

NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM
https://naijatweets.com

SHARE!!!!

Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by OKPANAMboy: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice one.

We and your parents are proud of you.
Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by RuddyFusion(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
If it's Twitter, it's not Twitter

If it's not Nairaland it's not Nairaland

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by Simplyleo: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

The emboldened just remind me of something. grin grin grin
Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by Hypemanshuga: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

The land is no longer locked
Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by Hypemanshuga: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
You will spend the most of your money in court or probably behind bars. You still used Twitter's trademark image grin you no well at all
Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by Simplyleo: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hypemanshuga:

The land is no longer locked
Who unlock am?
Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by jetwonder(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin Nigerians With Their Copy Copy! The Same Way Our Lecturers Are Doing Copy And Paste. Most U Copy? Cant U Creat Ur Own
Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by Hypemanshuga: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Who unlock am?
Bro nas joke I dey oo grin I no wann make DSS con knock my door grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diaspora Nigerian Introduce First Home Grown Micro Blogging Site by Realtalk20: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Talkative is on 46 comments

Jeez wow , a man who should be using his time well

(1) (Reply)

The Main Disadvantage Of Electronic Voting Is That: “Recounting Is Impossible” / Haram": Ruling on a nonbeliever entering the mosque! / Sen.dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah A Grassroot General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.