Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If Kanu Dies It's Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Kanu Dies It's Over (1954 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Nnamdi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Complication – IMN Confirms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Kanu Dies It's Over by kollinzgee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
You will see a war worse than the one that happened in 1967 people will die in thousands normal but I only pity the army,EsN will come out with full force Nigeria will never be the same again ,even Igbo elites will have no choice than to be on the side of the people and back Biafra because it's now obvious Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, i don't think foolanis are that foolish though .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Simplyleo: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
When it comes to chest beating.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by BigSarah(f): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Worst contribution, keep embarrassing yourself not Igbos

4 Likes

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by jmoore(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
kollinzgee:
You will see a war worse than the one that happened in 1967 people will die in thousands normal but I only pity the army, Nigeria will never be the same again ,even Igbo elites will have no choice than to be on the side of the people and back Biafra because it's now obvious Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, i don't think foolanis are that foolish though .
Can you kill a cockroach?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by kollinzgee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
BigSarah:
Worst contribution, keep embarrassing yourself not Igbos

Make una kill am first make we see?
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by kollinzgee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
jmoore:

Can you kill a cockroach?

Lol, kill him first let's see..
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by jetwonder(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin Stop Smoking Ikpo! Go And Ask Ur Forefather What Happen In 1967

6 Likes

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by slimfit1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Buhari will probably follow him
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Ruggedniggaone: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
I agree with you, if kanu die there may be war but not because ESN will attack army with any full force, they can't stand army in any war, even their hit and run tactics will only work for sometime but what will cause war is that ipob members including ESN will mercilessly massacre northerners living in the south which will cause reprisal in the North, Igbos will destroy anything northerners and their properties in the south east to the extent that Aboki will be forced to take up arms against igbo perhaps other tribe living in the North and this will result into a serious war between South and North
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Monogamy: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
If Kanu dies ( Even though it can never be now), it means we would have the clown version of him be that and the clown version would continue from where the late Kanu stopped from just like the way Jubril did..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Investigative: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
i heard buhari have push out his bmc to start spreading Kanu death rumors just to test people’s reaction and opinions
Well bmc tell buhari that worst thing that will happen is if anything happen to kanu
Ipob can bet u all that you won’t even have time to log in to spit trash as usual

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by BKayy: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ok
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
in as much I don't like kanu and his followers way of actualising Biafra, does not mean if kanu dies in the custody of the Nigeria Federal Government i will not join my igbo brothers to teach the Nigeria federal government a language they understand.

i believe they have hidden abubakar shakau just to capture sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu.

we are not stupid, the Nigeria buhari apc lead federal government have not till this moment declared abubakar shakau dead.

i don't see any reason why Nnamdi Kanu would be unconscious or even rumored dead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by teamoneline: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
kollinzgee:

Make una kill am first make we see?

You don't have food that can sustain you for two months, you are stealing onions, you are not producing weapons. Nothing nothing. Jesus how do some you even think. How do you even want to win a war by importing these two very important resources. I swear is like the oath you people took to always obey kanu has eaten your brains. Igbos are smarter than this but this kanu and ipob wahala has revealed alot of dull igbos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by tunjiajayi: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
tongue
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by redsun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's the same circle of birth, death and rebirth. Just like Osiris and Jesus. You have to live and die for what you believe in and you have to live well.

Those that do not experience rebirth are those that lived blindly.
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by gregyboy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Federal government wont dare kill kanu, a civil war will break out

They will endup raising sympathetic support for the igbos in the southern region and if that occur trust me Civil war will break out the vegetable in aso rock would survive it....

Statement from an edo ss,

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
kollinzgee:
You will see a war worse than the one that happened in 1967 people will die in thousands normal but I only pity the army,EsN will come out with full force Nigeria will never be the same again ,even Igbo elites will have no choice than to be on the side of the people and back Biafra because it's now obvious Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, i don't think foolanis are that foolish though .
.... Nothing go happen grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by SweetiliciousD: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
When it comes to chest beating.

It seems you are a full time Biafra news chaser?

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by PAWG(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
kollinzgee:

ESN?
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by SlayerForever: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
War without end. Nigeria is playing with fire.
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by theTranslator: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
SlayerForever:
War without end. Nigeria is playing with fire.
na who go die pass?
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by SlayerForever: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
theTranslator:
na who go die pass?

What do you think?
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by durangokid: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
jetwonder:
grin Stop Smoking Ikpo! Go And Ask Ur Forefather What Happen In 1967
Those who fought that war, Gowon, Danjuma, Obasanjo, Abubarkar Umar and many others have warned Bihari and his Fulani brothers not to think of fighting igbos again in another war because this time Igbos will wipe out the north within two months
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oga no war would break out, in 1966 Igbos were being killed all over the country, despite all the killings Igbos were still cowardly trying to make peace with Nigeria (Aburi Accord) the very idea of biafra is rooted in cowardice...

So tell me if mass killings of Igbos couldn't incite Igbos to war, is it the death of one British citizen that will do the job?

You guys really overestimate your temper

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Gireiboy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I agree with you, if kanu die there may be war but not because ESN will attack army with any full force, they can't stand army in any war, even their hit and run tactics will only work for sometime but what will cause war is that ipob members including ESN will mercilessly massacre northerners living in the south which will cause reprisal in the North, Igbos will destroy anything northerners and their properties in the south east to the extent that Aboki will be forced to take up arms against igbo perhaps other tribe living in the North and this will result into a serious war between South and North
They should defeat Police IRT first,make we see.
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
kollinzgee:

Nobody is going to any war because of Kanu you can take it to the bank.
The one you started few weeks ago with ESN/UGM who ask you to cease fire?

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by HOVER206: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thousands of his believers will spring up, the government should know better we as there no longer leader who will stop the war unlike 1967 war were gowon was lucky
Re: If Kanu Dies It's Over by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
The faith of igbos in the north will be of no concern to me because they have been warned to leave north.The aboki bodies will full all gutters in the east.The fulani north soldiers and police can't protect them no matter how they tried.We will wipe them all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Fulani Camp In Abuja, Kill One, Injure Scores / BIAFRANS HAVE MORE OIL THAN KUWAIT. REASON WHY WE KILLED THEM - BRITAIN. / The Best President Ever In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.