Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Am Business Shy & Don't Like It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Business Shy & Don't Like It (206 Views)

Speedii Review Do I Like It / Serp Scout Review Do You Like It / Vidsell Review Do You Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Business Shy & Don't Like It by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
I have got great and unnatural business ideas God has given me. Im beginning to see that I got what I can call "gift of ideas".

But I got a problem of implementation - I am business shy. It has made me manoeuvre this to be that some other person would be running my businesses for me.

But I keep realising the potential for lack of original managerial control that would be if it was going to be by another and not me running it myself. You know what I mean. Its only the owner of some venture that can give it its 100% dedication.

Now, I want to take this headlong. I want to deal with this nonsense.

I recently quit my job cos I really wanted to begin something on my own, which as I kept being tormented by the thought that working for someone is like limiting my destiny. I always felt like an elephant forcing himself to be an ant.

So I had to quit. I believe in the countless ideas I got and how they came - very authentic and proven to be successful. Its such that some big countries suddenly start off the idea I had nurtured for years in me, and they always come to limelight as record breaking (so you see, they're usually never-thought-of ideas. )

China did one some years back. And it was termed record breaking. But this was what I from west Africa has had in mind right from my childhood. So this is how great ideas the mercy of God grants me.

So I'm going for this. So I just need all the ideas and advise to defeat this mediocre - inducing feeling of being business shy.

Any self help book or coach or word of encouragement ??

Anything.

see [oyibo ] men going to space and to be frank there should be an African also doing same.

These are to be done by a human being, not spirit.

I'm cut out for exceptionally great and mighty things.
Re: I Am Business Shy & Don't Like It by ford101: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Try and feel and act like a lion.

1 Like

Re: I Am Business Shy & Don't Like It by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
ford101:
Try and feel and act like a lion.

Thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

Getting New Customers/clients For Your Products/service Through Facebook Ads / Ethereum Needed ASAP / Reviewing The Hazards In The Oil & Gas Industry – Oil Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.