Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming (72307 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Actress Chioma Chukwuka's Mystic Post Suggests Looming Divorce / “I Never Knew Death Is Real Until Today” — Actress Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Jajayi: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Veteran musician Sound Sultan has died of throat cancer. According to a statement signed by Dr Kayode Fasasi, he "passed away at the age of 44 following a hard-fought battle with Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma". The disease, while rare, can cause fever and autoimmune disorders. Sahara reporters reported in May that Sound Sultan was undergoing Chemotherapy in the United States.

His last post on Instagram -- the music video of Patoranking's "Celebrate Me" -- may have suggested he knew his days were numbered. Part of the lyrics reads:

Celebrate me, now when I dey alive
Appreciate me, now when I dey alive
No be say when I leave this life
You go dey fake am for my back

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3pmGLgEhK/?utm_medium=copy_link

What do you think?

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Goldbw122(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
That is the solid truth, and only truth, most fake people will carry the news to the highest order but those who truly love him nor go fit cry. That is how e be life is so sweet .. SO ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.

RIP LEGENDARY

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by CivilianJTF(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sure, he knew!

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Nbotee(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
That is the solid truth, and only truth, most fake people will carry the news to the highest order but those who truly love him nor go fit cry. That is how e be life is so sweet .. SO ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.

RIP LEGENDARY

Of cos he knew... He had cancer and he knew it was a hopeless situation and considering his friends and family were in the US to bury him on such short notice meant they were probably at his bedside before his passing

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by YungMillionaire: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
He had a serious cancer of course he knew the end was near.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Mastakija(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
I think u need to post screenshot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by ednut1(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2021
When you have cancer and it gets to a certain stage. You know the end already na

47 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by udede(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2021
RIp
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Gadafii: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2021
He wanted to be like Moses,to show the people the promise land, then he noticed something, all the people wey don try am dey underground, now he's underground too embarassed cry

Rip sultan, may Almighty Allah protect your young family

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by phemmyfour: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Jajayi:
Veteran musician Sound Sultan has died of throat cancer. According to a statement signed by Dr Kayode Fasasi, he "passed away at the age of 44 following a hard-fought battle with Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma". The disease, while rare, can cause fever and autoimmune disorders. Sahara reporters reported in May that Sound Sultan was undergoing Chemotherapy in the United States. His last post on Instagram -- the music video of Patoranking's "Celebrate Me" -- may have suggested he knew his days were numbered. Part of the lyrics reads:

What do you think?

Lalasticlala
Let him rest now

7 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by J2381: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest In Paradise my good sir.

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by englishmart(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Just a coincidence.
Death is unpredictable

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Amspecial: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by bluefilm: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
This is bullshit_

Anybody can say anything like that and whether death comes or not is completely insignificant because death will eventually come.

Either today or some time in the future.

But death must surely come.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Sonnobax15(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
shocked

Death is one thing that's very certain....

Na the day wey I lost my momsy, na from that very day I know say nothing really dey for this life at all.....one minute we are here,the other we are gone......

Let's just be at peace with one another cus las las nothing dey this life one bit.

Rip to sound sultan.. embarassed

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by kilonshele101(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
He had cancer

So he should know

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
It's Cancer... No cure yet

10 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Iruobean(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by kushercain: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
All the sprite slam you helped put together in 5th Avenue stone field, Festac really impacted the youths positively

Rip Legend

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by olaboy33(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Vickym1(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
cry

May God rest ur soul Mr mathematics

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Sniper4real(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Y
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by lexy2014: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Jajayi:
Veteran musician Sound Sultan has died of throat cancer. According to a statement signed by Dr Kayode Fasasi, he "passed away at the age of 44 following a hard-fought battle with Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma". The disease, while rare, can cause fever and autoimmune disorders. Sahara reporters reported in May that Sound Sultan was undergoing Chemotherapy in the United States.

His last post on Instagram -- the music video of Patoranking's "Celebrate Me" -- may have suggested he knew his days were numbered. Part of the lyrics reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3pmGLgEhK/?utm_medium=copy_link

What do you think?

Which one is "what do u think"? How many people survive cancer?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by whytediamond(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Let him rest now

the post got nothing on a dead bro.

you think Sound Sultan still dey view nairaland?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
His death is a great shock to us. May God forgive his shortcomings & give the bereaved, & Naija at large, the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

He was an epitome of love & non-tribalism. I can say that after his family, Naija came second to him - his patriotism was as clear as a crystal. He was a good role model to the young & brilliant minds in the music industry. His death deserves a national condolence.

Ààjò 'ò dàbi ilé, kò dàbi ilé,,,,,(it's a pity you had to be laid to rest in another land). Please do not turn in your grave, heavenly home is all that matters.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by 20jaybee: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
He knew wat was coming
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Jesuschristus: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.