Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. (466 Views)

Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS / Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. by godwinkessi: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
We all observed how Nnamdi Kanu’s death rumor spread so fast on Nairaland forum today. What BMCs don’t know yet is that just like they’ve been mobilized to come online and be causing ethnic disagreement and disunity to bring in their normal divide and rule. Most of us from the South have mobilized ourselves HEAVILY, to disgrace and debunk whatever propaganda they bring. As a matter of fact, we are very prepared than they are. Nnamdi Kanu’s death rumor today proves to others how this Northerners hate the recent love and unity amongst southerners. All the BMCs came straight from their WhatsApp group to be commenting on the posts, their divide and rule department still came on board in the persons of; Oluztx(that was online bashing yorubas while pretending to be Igbo), Asgard73, symplyleo and many others that were sent to cause confusion as usual. But let me make this clear, Southerners can never be divided again like they did in the past and used us without our knowledge.

The Nnamdi Kanu’s death rumor today was A reaction test that BMCs discussed on their WhatsApp and I love the silence they received. Southerners have risen above cheap propagandas. We identify you ethnic dividers when we see u. Look for another job. This strategy have failed woefully.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. by BBBmall25: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. by mekuso89(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
They will always fail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. by Investigative: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
am Also in bmc WhatsApp group,I will expose them very soon
After discussing their trash they all come out to test the water
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. by Investigative: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
buhari and his minions are testing water hope they can absorb what to come if they kill kanu
Buhari media crew are now on errand to sought opinions and reactions but we don’t have time for them,until they fail to bring kanu to court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Death Rumor And Motives. by binod1911: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2021
The Methodist Bishop, noted that negative stories of high scale killings, abduction, banditry among others has become unpleasant, hence it has become necessary for the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government to seek help abroad so as to stem massive killings, abductions going on in the country http://theimprimercalendrier.com/

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Provides Legal Basis Why His Client Will Not Face Trial / Britain, Firm Seek Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case / Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.