Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me (466 Views)

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by cpu2006(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Governor of Zamfara State, Bello Matawalle, has threatened to give his deputy, Mahdi Aliyu, “the treatment he deserves” if he dares him.

The gap appears to be widening between Matawalle and Aliyu, after the governor dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Aliyu has refused to follow Matawalle to APC and even addressed a rally of the PDP, the platform that brought the two of them to power, to reaffirm his loyalty to the party.

His decision has left Matawalle unimpressed. He told the Hausa Service of Deutsch Welle on Saturday, that he was getting fed up with Aliyu’s disrespectful attitude.

“I won’t join issues with him. But if he dares me, I will give him the treatment he deserves,” Matawalle said, hours after the State House of Assembly invited Aliyu to come and explain why he held the rally without considering the current security situation in Zamfara State and ”in disrespect of advice by the security authorities in the state.”

There are suspicions that the House of Assembly’s summons may be the first step by the legislative arm towards impeaching Aliyu.

The legislators have already switched camps from the PDP to the APC.
Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by Ammishaddai: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
I like a man who sticks to his principles. Unlike that idiot Matawalle that can't honor anything that doesn't keep him power

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by joe54: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mr Governor please share the security votes (money) with your deputy. He will automatically be loyal.
Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by Maxymilliano(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021

“I won’t join issues with him. But if he dares me, I will give him the treatment he deserves,”

It is a truism that when you roll with dogs, you bark like one.

The bold part is the borrowed words of a tyrant in Aso Rock, treating people in the language they understand.

Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by Baawaa(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
He want to deal with his son,yeye governor
Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by jaeyking(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Matawalle, you should understand that the court gave the mandate to PDP and not APc because of lack of candidate.

The people of zamfara are with Aliyu on this because Matawalle you dissolved your cabinet just to fulfill APC goals.
A very wrong move.

Make we see how it go unfold shey na the zamfara we dey
Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by omowolewa: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
The deputy has no choice than to join APC if he still want to be in power (that's his best political moves)

Remember no electoral voting so rigging is already in motion
Re: Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me by KillMNKnow(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Deal with him he a cancer

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: See What Was Recovered From Rochas Okorocha's Wife Lately. / Reno Omokri's 'History Teacher', Mazi Ogbonnaya, Launches First Igbotic Site / Andy Uba; Destroying The Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.