Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Adsense Review. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Review. (572 Views)

Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Review. by Joekaynews(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good evening everyone. This evening, in my AdSense account dashboard, I received an alert that if I failed to display advert within next one month I will be required to review my account.

My questions are: if I am asked to review my account, does that mean I will lose amount earned earlier? Does it mean starting afresh that I will be asked to verify my identity again because my inability to verify my account within the specified time frame led to the suspension? More so, hope it will not turn to denial because the message is talking about placing code again on my site.

MOD please help me push to front page. I need informed responses. Thanks

Thank you for your anticipated responses.
Re: Adsense Review. by replybbot(m): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Joekaynews:
Good evening everyone. This evening, in my AdSense account dashboard, I received an alert that if I failed to display advert within next one month I will be required to review my account.

My questions are: if I am asked to review my account, does that mean I will lose amount earned earlier? Does it mean starting afresh that I will be asked to verify my identity again because my inability to verify my account within the specified time frame led to the suspension? More so, hope it will not turn to denial because the message is talking about placing code again on my site.

No. You would not loose previous earnings. And you would not be asked to verify your identify again. You would only be asked to resubmit your domain for approval again. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Review. by Joekaynews(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
replybbot:

No. You would not loose previous earnings. And you would not be asked to verify your identify again. You would only be asked to resubmit your domain for approval again. That's all.

Thanks bro. So you mean i will not be asked to verify my identity and i will not lost my earnings? is that possible? Inasmuch as you said I will be asked to resubmit my domain, then I guess I will be asked to verify. Likewise I guess it is like starting afresh hence I might lose my earnings.

My major concern is not even losing my earnings but how this adsense will work back.
Re: Adsense Review. by replybbot(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Joekaynews:

Thanks bro. So you mean i will not be asked to verify my identity and i will not lost my earnings? is that possible? Inasmuch as you said I will be asked to resubmit my domain, then I guess I will be asked to verify. Likewise I guess it is like starting afresh hence I might lose my earnings.

My major concern is not even losing my earnings but how this adsense will work back.

My response is based on my previous experience. I once had the same issue. And that's how I dealt with it.

If you are scared and think you would need help at it, you may let me know.
Re: Adsense Review. by Joekaynews(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
replybbot:

My response is based on my previous experience. I once had the same issue. And that's how I dealt with it.

If you are scared and think you would need help at it, you may let me know.

Ok bro. I appreciate
Re: Adsense Review. by digicreator: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please house,
Anyone into blogging or just needs an Adsense account?
I am selling mine of over 10 years, reason is because I have not been profitable with it and it seems like I keep wasting my time. I have received payment once with it.
The account is PIn Verified
Has $51 Available inside.
Interested person can call or whatsapp the number in the signature.
If you are in Enugu you can call for a meet up for the transaction.
We can also use escrow for transacting think you.
Re: Adsense Review. by Priscy01(f): 3:04am On Jul 24, 2021
digicreator:
Please house,
I am selling mine of over 10 years, reason is because I have not been profitable with it and it seems like I keep wasting my time. I have received payment once with it.

How much?
Re: Adsense Review. by Priscy01(f): 3:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Joekaynews:

Until Google starts rejecting your application
Re: Adsense Review. by dimexy247(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
How much do you want to sell it?

digicreator:
Please house,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Like This / Please How So I Get Adsense Approval? / Legediets Blog Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.