Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Monday Challenge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Monday Challenge (99 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday / Day 19. Monday 29th Jan 2018. 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting & Prayers. / King Olumba Obu Declares World Feast, Monday November 27, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Challenge by ChigozieVictor(m): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2021
#mondaychallenge

Opportunity are doors that comes on daily basis but only the prepared sees it and utilize it.

A man who plans ahead meet his opportunity and Maximize It.

You can never maximize or utilize what you have not planned and counted the cost.

Have you counted of your living.

Dr. John C Maxwell said, " You can't predict how long you will live But you can predict how you can use your life"

You predict the future by creating it...You create the future by planning and preparation

Many persons have missed their season of rising because of lack of preparation and planning

What are you doing with your life Now?

Are you Prepared for the next season of life.

Preparation is an attitude of excelling lifestyle
Re: Monday Challenge by chatinent: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"When I Cry Unto Thee, Then Shall Mine Enemies Turn Back: This I Know;..." / Wings To My Dreams / The Many Names Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.