Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ghjj - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghjj (1107 Views)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Ghjj by 2special(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Don't be easily decived and stop condemning others, I can likewise say I saw the vision too, hope you will believe me....Rest in Peace, Pastor T.B Joshua
Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2021
2special:
Don't be easily decived and stop condemning others, I can likewise say I saw the vision too, hope you will believe me....Rest in Peace, Pastor T.B Joshua
I never condemned anyone...this man has nothing to lose or gain honestly. He doesn't even know TB Joshua nor belong to a similar denomination. It was the last thing I was expecting him to say .. that's why it took me a while before I could quickly bring out my phone to record some part of it...And that church wasn't even his church, he was invited there to preach.
Re: Ghjj by 2special(m): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I never condemned anyone...this man has nothing to lose or gain honestly. He doesn't even know TB Joshua nor belong to a similar denomination. It was the last thing I was expecting him to say .. that's why it took me a while before I could quickly bring out my phone to record some part of it...And that church wasn't even his church, he was invited there to preach.
He has a lot to gain by lying ( I'm not saying he is lying)
Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 2:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Ghjj by gift2xl: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2021
In conclusion, his not coming back.
Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2021
gift2xl:
In conclusion, his not coming back.
In conclusion, Are you not going to die and never return? Stop being Foolish by using death to mock people
Re: Ghjj by gift2xl: 3:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

In conclusion, Are you not going to die and never return? Stop being Foolish by using death to mock people

Now you're the one exhibiting foolishness. Try to read and understand i never mocked anyone.
Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2021
gift2xl:

Now you're the one exhibiting foolishness. Try to read and understand i never mocked anyone.
Your foolishness won't see the sarcasm in your statement
Re: Ghjj by 2special(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Well, I'm not saying he's lying or speaking the truth...what I know is that, it's extremely rare for white garment pastors to eulogise petecostals pastors or make reference to them, cos in the first place,most Pentecostals believe there's no man of God or real prophet in white garment..even though some of them consult white garment prophets at night for solution and visions to their problems...

Now imagine if it was Baba Adeboye that died, and something like this was posted with reference to his death...I can be so sure u will never come here to make this statement...
That's the bias that have been going on here since the dead of this man..and it's sickening.
This is a man that have one of the least followership among the Pentecostals in Nigeria..only one branch.....and
....I personally believe God has vindicated this man enough. Let's just let him rest. Even people that had nothing to do with him have testified... countless of them.....
How can you say most Pentecostal Pastor's believed there's no Genuine Prophet in white Garment church, Go google about prophetess Esther Ajayi of the C &S, prophetess Esther Ajayi is just too close to Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo and other Pentecostal Pastor's and she is from the C&S and you also make a false comment that Pastor T.B Joshua have the least followership among the Pentecostal, probably you don't know we've alot of Pentecostal churches whose members are not up to 100..... Have the ability to with hold judgement and I'm so sure you're one of those who believe that honesty is the best policy. To me, Pastor Joshua is a great man of God but God is the overall Judge.
Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2021
2special:
How can you say most Pentecostal Pastor's believed there's no Genuine Prophet in white Garment church, Go google about prophetess Esther Ajayi of the C &S, prophetess Esther Ajayi is just too close to Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo and other Pentecostal Pastor's and she is from the C&S and you also make a false comment that Pastor T.B Joshua have the least followership among the Pentecostal, probably you don't know we've alot of Pentecostal churches whose members are not up to 100..... Have the ability to with hold judgement and I'm so sure you're one of those who believe that honesty is the best policy. To me, Pastor Joshua is a great man of God but God is the overall Judge.
Even Pentecostals themselves know this...and it's a general idea in Nigeria that an average suit wearing, tongue speaking petecostals believe white garment aren't true believer of Christ....I don't know when this became argument
Re: Ghjj by 2special(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Even Pentecostals themselves know this...and it's a general idea in Nigeria that an average suit wearing, tongue speaking petecostals believe white garment aren't true believer of Christ....I don't know when this became argument
you're always making a General assumptions which are wrong....do you know a white Garment church gave birth to The Redeem Christian Church of God
Re: Ghjj by peggywebbs(f): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Nairaland needs to start banning this TB Joshua topics. I thought they have buried the man...do you people want to resurrect him...let the dead be.

Did the angels share money? How does it help the people who were killed in Benue, or the kidnapped children in Kaduna. has this news brought down food prices?

Stop worshipping human beings. TB Joshua has lived his life and moved to the other side. What mark are you going to live or you will keep living in someone's glory?

You can't force people to see him the way you do..and certainly not by disturbing peace on nairaland with propaganda. c&S claim to see angels everyday nothing new about that, go and rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
peggywebbs:
Nairaland needs to start banning this TB Joshua topics. I thought they have buried the man...do you people want to resurrect him...let the dead be.

Did the angels share money? How does it help the people who were killed in Benue, or the kidnapped children in Kaduna. has this news brought down food prices?

Stop worshipping human beings. TB Joshua has lived his life and moved to the other side. What mark are you going to live or you will keep living in someone's glory?

You can't force people to see him the way you do..and certainly not by disturbing peace on nairaland with propaganda. c&S claim to see angels everyday nothing new about that, go and rest abeg
Okay. And it will be good you people stop tarnishing his image
Re: Ghjj by peggywebbs(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2021
I don't understand, so shoving him down everybody's throats is supposed to make people appreciate him. People attack JW, Catholics, Winner's members, Daddy Freezeand the rest of them and nobody throws a fit here.

You're worshipping a man if you don't know. Since he died none of you have been talking about God or talking about continuing the work y ok your TB Joshua did... instead you all are glorifying his name talking about angels dancing around his dead body. Are you guys nuts. If he is in heaven already why would angels be dancing on his dead body or grave site.

If you don't understand the meaning of worshipping a human being...go and find the meaning in your dictionary because that's what you all are doing.
Kuriosmynd:

Okay. And it will be good you people stop tarnishing his image
Re: Ghjj by Abigail6840(f): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Am very sorry please am in need of an help for the sake of Almighty God, i have been suffering a lot with my son since I lost my job and I haven't got another one and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us to the extent of having nothing to eat, please even if it's #500 for the sake of God try to help us please, and by the grace of God what ever you have and seeing in this life that's always giving you joy and happiness will never turn to be a cause of sadness and sorrow to your lifetime, and may God in his power continue to be always giving you the full strength and wisdom that will enable you to be always overcoming all the life's challenges that will come or pass your way throughout your lifetime, and you will never loose what you loved and cherished most in your life amen please this my Acct No__First bank 3180322629 Elizabeth David Abigail
Re: Ghjj by Kuriosmynd: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

I don't understand, so shoving him down everybody's throats is supposed to make people appreciate him. People attack JW, Catholics, Winner's members, Daddy Freezeand the rest of them and nobody throws a fit here.

You're worshipping a man if you don't know. Since he died none of you have been talking about God or talking about continuing the work y ok your TB Joshua did... instead you all are glorifying his name talking about angels dancing around his dead body. Are you guys nuts. If he is in heaven already why would angels be dancing on his dead body or grave site.

If you don't understand the meaning of worshipping a human being...go and find the meaning in your dictionary because that's what you all are doing.
Okay o. You seem like disappointed how his death was honourable unlike the rumor abt him

(1) (Reply)

Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom / Prophetess Yinka Wears Pyjamas To Crossover Service (Photos) / SAUDI ARABIA You don’t know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.