Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom (939 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Skoonheid(f): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
This may be controversial, but may truth illuminate. Most Christians and other religious and traditional folk have gone through this tradition of water baptism and given names during this ceremony. Most Christians even believe that the water baptism is necessary for their salvation. Roman Catholic church believes that infants are born possessed by demon's and the water baptism is a sort of exorcism; talk about weird belief's. Among the YORUBA a priest is sent for at a birth and it is his duty to discover from the deities which ancestor means to dwell in the child, so that he may be called by his name. At the actual name-giving ceremony the child’s face is sprinkled with water from a vessel which stands under a sacred tree…. Such ceremonies are general in WEST AFRICA and the world.

Unfortunately, water baptism has it's origin in antiquity, and most people just follow this practice without really knowing what it actually is meant to accomplish in the life of a human who innocently goes through it.

The order of baptism among the AZTECS began, ‘O child, receive the water of the Lord of the world, which is our life; it is to wash and purify; may these drops remove the sin which was given thee before the creation of the world.”

As usual most of the pagan practices found in the Christian faith today were traditions adopted by the Roman Catholic church, and followed by denominations without question.

Who is this Lord of the world that you've been dedicated to through the water? And why the water? Water is a portal to the spirit world , it's also the medium of the marine kingdom of the lord of this world, he has other kingdoms by the way, but better to immerse you in water than to immolate you in fire.

Through this process of water baptism, people are opened up to influences of spirits that dwell in the marine kingdom more than other spirits that dwell in other kingdoms that belong to the Lord of this world, this is why you have lots of occurrences of problems associated with such spirits .

Some hold the belief that the water baptism washes away sins. Any reasonable person will know this to be simply untrue.

So if you have been baptized in water or with water at any point in your life, please help yourself and others close to you, renounce this rite, disconnect yourself from the marine kingdom and it's attachments through whatever form of deliverance that works. Please share , Let's make truth prevail .
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Ammishaddai: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
A lot of people on Nairaland consume hallucinogenic substances which is why we continue see things like this . undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by frbona: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A lot of people on Nairaland consume hallucinogenic substances which is why we continue see things like this . undecided
Follow me and see o
If the price of weêd is hiked frm 50# per wrap to 5k , we will be seeing less and less of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:

grin meth at work!

3 Likes

Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by sonmvayina(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Each one of us belongs to any 4 of the natural elements Nkwo, Eke, Orie and Afor. Corresponding to water, fire, air and earth....

I am a proud mariner.....we are the most lovable..
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by BornofGod108(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
THIS IS NOT TRUE!

JESUS said in mark 16:15-16"Go into the world and preach the gospel to every creature, whosover believes and is BAPTISED shall be saved". When a person receives salvation by faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, baptism has to follow, and it is by one imersion in the name of the father, son and the holy spirit. it is not an initiation to any spirit in water but to God who created the waters. even Jesus was baptised before his earthly ministry, was he initiated?, No!, immediately he finished the baptism, the holy ghost descended on him to show you that baptism is of God!. 1 peter 2:21 says "Jesus left an example for us to follow his steps"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by siant: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
BornofGod108:
THIS IS NOT TRUE!

JESUS said in mark 16:15-16"Go into the world and preach the gospel to every creature, whosover believes and is BAPTISED shall be saved". When a person receives salvation by faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, baptism has to follow, and it is by one imersion in the name of the father, son and the holy spirit. it is not an initiation to any spirit in water but to God who created the waters. even Jesus was baptised before his earthly ministry, was he initiated?, No!, immediately he finished the baptism, the holy ghost descended on him to show you that baptism is of God!. 1 peter 2:21 says "Jesus left an example for us to follow his steps"
This issue of water Baptism, in my own opinion, I don't think it is compulsory. I am not saying it is wrong or evil, but, is it a must?
Perhaps, what Jesus is referring to in the Bible verse you quote here is most likely to mean inward baptism and not the ceremonial immersion in water or sprinkling.

Paul made countless converts and established many churches in his ministry, yet, he confessed that he was not given the ministry of baptism but to preach the gospel. He said throughout his missionary, he couldn't remember whether he baptized any other person other than three people he named. If Paul did not baptize his converts, who baptized them?

When Peter was preaching to Cornelius and his household, they all received Holy Spirit and they were speaking in tongues, even before they were baptized. Doesn't this show that they have already believed in their hearts? Which is inner baptism. The Bible says in the heart we believe unto righteousness, in the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Which means that it is the baptism of the heart that matters, not the physical sprinkling of water or immersion.

As a matter of fact, I don't see where and when the 12 disciples of Christ were baptized.
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Goshen360(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Not every where you read baptism is referring to WATER in the Bible. Follow the context and the meaning of the word baptism. Baptism doesn't always involve water in scripture.
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by ogyunging(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
sonmvayina:
Each one of us belongs to any 4 of the natural elements Nkwo, Eke, Orie and Afor. Corresponding to water, fire, air and earth....

I am a proud mariner.....we are the most lovable..
How did you deduce that? Society tells me my horoscope falls in fire. I have always been intrigued by H2O. How do I find that out by my self. Is Ether part of the natural elements?
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by BornofGod108(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
A person must first accept Jesus into his life before going for water baptism!, like in the case of cornelius and the eunuch that met philip. many have done this without genuine repentance which is wrong (mark:16:15-16). Water baptism is compulsory for all believers, it shows that you have fully identified with Jesus(death to the world and resurrecting into the life of christ) and it is by one imersion not sprinkling!.

JESUS WAS BAPTISED BY JOHN, he told John to do this to fulfil all righteousness

He commanded his disciple to do same matt 28:19-20
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Deep
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Nephilim: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stop propagating lies!

Water baptism can never and will never make you a subject to Marine kingdom.

The creation called water is a principal creation that belongs to God and not any kingdom.

What makes you a subject to Marine kingdom is using objects that comes from that kingdom, not objects from which the marine kingdom itself evolve from. I know it's difficult to understand it, just believe.

1 Like

Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Skoonheid(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nephilim:
Stop propagating lies!

Water baptism can never and will never make you a subject to Marine kingdom.

The creation called water is a principal creation that belongs to God and not any kingdom.

What makes you a subject to Marine kingdom is using objects that comes from that kingdom, not objects from which the marine kingdom itself involve from. I know it's difficult to understand it, just believe.

The word "Nephilim" means "fallen ones, giants"
Why name yourself that? This shows how devoid of wisdom you are. You're ignorant. I ought not to quote you . the God you mentioned never created water, but you obviously do not know that.
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by Nephilim: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Skoonheid:

The word "Nephilim" means "fallen ones, giants"
Why name yourself that? This shows how devoid of wisdom you are. You're ignorant. I ought not to quote you . the God you mentioned never created water, but you obviously do not know that.
gibberish! Coming from an ignoramous! I choose that moniker to twist the understanding of many of people like you, cos I know you're all one way traffic! No wisdom to discern!

I know you think water only exist on earth, Don't bug me with your stupid goddess stories!

1 Like

Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by sonmvayina(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2021
ogyunging:
How did you deduce that? Society tells me my horoscope falls in fire. I have always been intrigued by H2O. How do I find that out by my self. Is Ether part of the natural elements?

They are just 4...fire, water , air and earth...
Re: Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Skoonheid:

This may be controversial, but may truth illuminate. Most Christians and other religious and traditional folk have gone through this tradition of water baptism and given names during this ceremony. Most Christians even believe that the water baptism is necessary for their salvation. Roman Catholic church believes that infants are born possessed by demon's and the water baptism is a sort of exorcism; talk about weird belief's. Among the YORUBA a priest is sent for at a birth and it is his duty to discover from the deities which ancestor means to dwell in the child, so that he may be called by his name. At the actual name-giving ceremony the child’s face is sprinkled with water from a vessel which stands under a sacred tree…. Such ceremonies are general in WEST AFRICA and the world.
Unfortunately, water baptism has it's origin in antiquity, and most people just follow this practice without really knowing what it actually is meant to accomplish in the life of a human who innocently goes through it.
The order of baptism among the AZTECS began, ‘O child, receive the water of the Lord of the world, which is our life; it is to wash and purify; may these drops remove the sin which was given thee before the creation of the world.”
As usual most of the pagan practices found in the Christian faith today were traditions adopted by the Roman Catholic church, and followed by denominations without question.
Who is this Lord of the world that you've been dedicated to through the water? And why the water? Water is a portal to the spirit world , it's also the medium of the marine kingdom of the lord of this world, he has other kingdoms by the way, but better to immerse you in water than to immolate you in fire.
Through this process of water baptism, people are opened up to influences of spirits that dwell in the marine kingdom more than other spirits that dwell in other kingdoms that belong to the Lord of this world, this is why you have lots of occurrences of problems associated with such spirits .
Some hold the belief that the water baptism washes away sins. Any reasonable person will know this to be simply untrue.
So if you have been baptized in water or with water at any point in your life, please help yourself and others close to you, renounce this rite, disconnect yourself from the marine kingdom and it's attachments through whatever form of deliverance that works. Please share , Let's make truth prevail .

Then Jesus came from Galʹi·lee to the Jordan to John, in order to be baptized by him. But the latter tried to prevent him, saying: “I am the one who needs to be baptized by you, and are you coming to me?” Jesus replied to him: “Let it be this time, for in that way it is suitable for us to carry out all that is righteous.” Then he quit preventing him. After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. Matthew 3:13-16

From Jesus' own mouth:
"Water baptism is suitable for us to carry out all that is righteous"

Philip was sent to the Ethiopian Eunuch and he baptized the Ethiopian in WATER! Act 8:26-39

So don't allow fables turn you away from the truth of God's word! 2Peter 4:3-4

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin? What Does The Bible Say? / What Does The Picture Mean / Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.