Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Beware, The People Called Anonymous Group On Facebook Are Scammers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware, The People Called Anonymous Group On Facebook Are Scammers (717 Views)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Facebook Are In Talks With Ronaldo Over A $10m 13-episode Reality TV Series. (va (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware, The People Called Anonymous Group On Facebook Are Scammers by banom(m): 4:24am On Jul 12, 2021
People here should be aware...the so called anonymous group on Facebook that say they are hackavists helping to fight bad government, and into football prediction are nothing but scammers.

What they do is that they bring out two games and claim they sold it to customers who are bared from commenting on their page, and they will be making comments following the games as they are playing.... whatever the game ends, they will claim that was exactly what they predicted. They are very smart criminals.

My blood brother payed them money since February and up till date, they did not give him any prediction, instead they demanded he should pay more money, then stopped responding to my brother's chat, and later blocked my brother. They are scammers. Beware. Don't be the next victim.

I have proofs if you in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Beware, The People Called Anonymous Group On Facebook Are Scammers by cyberdurable(m): 5:02am On Jul 12, 2021
banom:
People here should be aware...the so called anonymous group on Facebook that say they are hackavists helping to fight bad government, and into football prediction are nothing but scammers.

What they do is that they bring out two games and claim they sold it to customers who are bared from commenting on their page, and they will be making comments following the games as they are playing.... whatever the game ends, they will claim that was exactly what they predicted. They are very smart criminals.

My blood brother payed them money since February and up till date, they did not give him any prediction, instead they demanded he should pay more money, then stopped responding to my brother's chat, and later blocked my brother. They are scammers. Beware. Don't be the next victim.

I have proofs if you in doubt.
proof pls

(1) (Reply)

Oleksandr Usyk Stuns Anthony Joshua With Unanimous Decision To Become Unified He / Super Eagles Star Victor Osimhen Wins His First SerieA Player of the Month Award / Which Team Would You Like Nigeria To Meet At The Play Offs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.