Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War (23074 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by WaffenSS(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2021
These Yoruba bellyaching career ingrates will never shut up.

There's no regime they don't gripe about, even when their brother OBJ was on the iron throne.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Elvis2kay: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:
This people should change their name to AfeniFebi or Afenifetrouble
.another sick man on nairaland
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by ogwumgbe: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

Stop fooling yourself.

If you aren't a Catholic, why are you praying the Catholic rosary?

There's no denomination in Heaven my friend. People of the world brought politics inside the body of Christ for material gain. I am spiritually gifted, read the Bible and get revelation . I don't depend on the junks of Pastors to know the truth my friend. I don't believe in denomination
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by OmoOshodi(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Abacha comes to mind....God is not yet ready for buhari ( they won't be able to replicate him any longer when the time comes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Brushstrokes20: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Spot on! the brainless, nepotic tyrant is all shades of evil, tyranny and gross misrule!

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2021
ogwumgbe:

There's no denomination in Heaven my friend. People of the world brought politics inside the body of Christ for material gain. I am spiritually gifted, read the Bible and get revelation . I don't depend on the junks of Pastors to know the truth my friend. I don't believe in denomination

But you believe in the Rosary. cheesy
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Teenaira: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
dmbb:
PDP and Ipob are now using Yoruba groups against the president and the North, but what I assure you is that it can never work

Is it the PDP and ipob that are also destroying the Nigerian economy to the extent that there is now a continuous practical inflation in all sectors of the economy. Don't even mention food which is atleast compulsory for everybody to take. You people should help us to appeal to Buhari, we don't have any other country to run to. The heat is just too much for the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by vedaxcool(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

And d bandits/fulani herdsmen who are roaming free and that are killing and kidnapping are promoting d peace and unity of Nigeria
[/s]

You cannot close your eyes and claim you are blind to all the military operations against banditry
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Peteromi(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
In this country,let everybody face his own life, start planning your life wisely, be determined, believe in your self and God, manage your life and plans wisely, it's not a day or month job to make it, understand what life is generally,be calm and think patiently,do good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by ogwumgbe: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

But you believe in the Rosary. cheesy

Yes, not out of denomination, but for the result I observed reciting it
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Reference(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
We will always say the 'State of the Nation' is the barometer for assessing the quality of leadership. Your family, household, community, state, region or the country at large cannot be in disarray and the leadership of those entities is exonerated for the state of affairs therein. Because that is what you are elected or appointed to do. To organise progress in an atmosphere of peace.

So it does not matter your preferences, vision or objectives, it is incumbent on leadership to 'organise society properly and not to his whims and caprices alone.

This President has not been up to the challenges facing Nigeria, so says practically all the the indices of life and living.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by FxExpo(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Who will now pay the money that Buhari is owing?
Northern Elders and Fulani's Elders
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by tonididdy(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2021
The truth dey say is bitter.
Look @ it from this angle and he maybe right.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by ecomalchemist(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by odoemenacelevian(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Good Fulanis are our brothers. We won't attack them. One Nigeria

Rubbish write up.. people killing you are your brother's.. now I know you don't have sense
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by francis5051: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2021
G
NwaEzefuNaMba:
No president will fold his hands and watch secessionists destroy his country.
but the citizen will fold there hands and watch a brainless laboratory breed destroy the country abi ?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Sweeetheart(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2021
Marvieduke:
Me I don't have strength for war. Highest I pack my load and leave the country in peace for those that want to fight war.

you will now leave the country and leave me here

how?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by byinks(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Kdon2:

If we go to war this time they will lose!

Hope you know, UK, turkey, Saudi Arabia, and some American billionaires are quietly funding your enemy ... Chinese contractors are also waiting to rebuild the south after the Carnage is over..
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2021
November1857:
While he is folding his watching his fulani brothers going killing pree across the country without being arrested or prosecute...

You can join bandits if you think government is pampering them.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by officialfoodie: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]It is never a crime according to globally acceptable norm/laws if a people not satisfy with even their sovereign existence decided to exit a union.This was the position the northern region found itself after the vestigial remains of their brothers who planned the July-1966 northern military counter-coup(which Buhari was one of the key planners) succeeded.

They were all equivocal about succession from the Nigerian federation without even informing their western allies who helped them to kill the Igbos.The "Araba flag" was even flying @ their then Ikeja military cantonment base. Only when the British and American ambassadors talked the perils of succession to them that they later backed down under Lt.Col.Gowon

Meanwhile here is the same Buhari supporting the succession of Western Sahara from Morroco without remembering that he is acting contrary to what he is opposing today...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/buhari-backs-western-sahara-on-self-determination-from-morocco/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The aso rock mannequin is a known hypocrite. No surprises there
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
Buhari has mismanaged this country. I know that the desire for Nigerians to leave the country in search of better opportunities (greener pastures) is a normal thing, but it has never been as loud as it is now.

Even a friend who vigorously campaigned for Buhari in 2015 has relocated to the UK, saying he wants to maintain his sanity and protect the future of his kids. There's no future in Nigeria - thanks to tribalistic and religious sentiments.

I am sorry to say this but may the calamity your friend tried to avoid here in Nigeria meet him and his family 100 times in the UK! He thinks he has escaped? Nah...Karma will always find him and all those who campaigned for this evil!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by fredoooooo: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Awon Baba Oshi , just like you and your financial and Arm terrorist are strategising here

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Temptee101(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
blackpanda:

[s]Who wants to leave is free. We are even too many in this country 200million and counting[/s]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by CodeTemplar: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
I agree with the OP. He wants to start a war.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Stanleyq: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=NwaEzefuNaMba post=103619630]No president will fold his hands and watch secessionists destroy his country.[/quote. But Eh, lets call a spade a spade, whats so special in us that u northerners need us to stay together with u. If we seperate, what will happen to una naa?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by anselm791(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2021
This is believable.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by henriyke: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
This old man should goan sit down and allow us to hear word abeg!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Sholaco: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Betrayal grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War by Rilwayne001: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2021
It's obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.