Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

15 Years Today, A True Patriot Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Passed On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Years Today, A True Patriot Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Passed On (845 Views)

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) / Is Dr Reuben Abati A True Patriot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Years Today, A True Patriot Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Passed On by kcjazz(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2011
His I have a dream comment cool

"As a young man I saw visions: visions of Nigeria becoming a great country in the emerging continent of Africa; visions of Nigeria offering freedom to those in bondage, and securing the democratic way of life to those who had been lulled into an illusion of security under colonial rule…, I trust that I shall dream my dreams amid the peace and ever-increasing prosperity of the people of my native Nigeria. The motto of the independent federation of Nigeria is “Unity and Faith”. I pray that we may guard our unity and keep our faith.” (Summer 1960, London) ~ Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe

A true patriot and a visionary, God bless his soul

(1) (Reply)

My Tears Will Judge Election Riggers, Says Bishop Erifeta / Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Spent N4bn On Hotel Bills / Unn Develops Automated Dental Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.