Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby (5388 Views)

Tecno Phantom X Hands On + Tecno's Voice Assistant "Ella" / Google Assistant VS Apple Siri: What Do You Think? / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by OladapoF(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Let's do well to encourage TECNO. This is just the first version. With time, new update will surface.
Shuregirl:
Tecno still dey text microphone with this Ella
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by AREWAELENU: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
There's nothing bad in starting
It's a great Idea to have a unique signature smiley

Improvement is what matters
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by IzuKiba77: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Freelancerx:
Ella na baby o

True though,others were created much longer though but Tecno is truly trying all they can to keep up
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by KeplersCross: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Sunkanmiwise:
I believe with continues updates, the Ella will meet up and will perform better.

Exactly!!!
Because the Tecno Ella clearly has a lot to learn,from the review of each voice assistant,the Tecno Ella was lacking behind,well it's nothing a few updates can't solve though wink
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by PotterJokes44: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Well for now I feel there isn't much to compare yet,not untill the Tecno Ella is upgraded to the level of the Google and Bixby voice assistant but still I won't blame them though,Ella is a newborn Lol,she clearly needs to grow and catch up with the rest grin
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by DanyelAmeh: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=iamoyindamola post=103622554]Ella no sabi book grin

She sabi jor.
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by DanyelAmeh: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Ella no sabi book grin

She sabi jor
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by kuljayms1(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Ella sounds nice and I'll love to see how she performs.
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by YangaBabe: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eventually Tecno Ella will be much more perfect
Just a matter of time
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by Chomolina: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
PotterJokes44:
Well for now I feel there isn't much to compare yet,not untill the Tecno Ella is upgraded to the level of the Google and Bixby voice assistant but still I won't blame them though,Ella is a newborn Lol,she clearly needs to grow and catch up with the rest grin
Lol but believe by this time next year there will be a better update. That one is for sure
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
There's always room for growth and upgrades.
It's the starting that matters
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by mark2020prince: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have experienced the Ella assistance before on the phantom x and it’s sharp. Kudos to Tecno on that.
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by lordcrafts: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nice comparison. Ella is doing the most. I must confess.
Re: Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby by Dkdworldwide: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
The response is smooth. I like the fast response o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? / Redmi Note 8 Pro - How Is This Even Possible? / Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.