Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor (479 Views)

Simple Steps To End Mouth Odor / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2021
I was from a wealthy family of six, I observe proper hygiene, we even have family doctor who normally do check ups for us until one day my mate insulted me from school and called me "smelly mouth". I ran home disappointed and sad at myself.
I grew up and concluded my Bachelor degree in Agricultural Technology with this same issue.
All the ladies I come accross with would leave me because of this condition and for over 5 straight years of my life I remained single.
The worst part was when I went for my first Job Interview with one of this agro-chemical companies, they told me that they will calle back to resume work. After a week I waited no call, after a month, no call again and after two months no call. Then I decided to call one of their workers I knew a long time ago who told me that the M.D. talked about the smell in my mouth that it will degrade their company.
With frustration I started searching for Mouth Odor possible Solutions. I have been trying many Solutions, precautions, gone to my dentist many times but this time I did research on my own then I came across this blog. I clicked on it to read the article and what I found was different so I decided to go for it and since then I can't remember when my mouth smelled last.
If you want to know more too click on the link below and you will be directed to the blog.
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution/

Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by general111(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2021
My brother just be brushing your teeth
Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2021
I was from a wealthy family of six, I observe proper hygiene, we even have family doctor who normally do check ups for us until one day my mate insulted me from school and called me "smelly mouth". I ran home disappointed and sad at myself.
I grew up and concluded my Bachelor degree in Agricultural Technology with this same issue.

All the ladies I come accross with would leave me because of this condition and for over 5 straight years of my life I remained single.
The worst part was when I went for my first Job Interview with one of this agro-chemical companies, they told me that they will call me back to resume work. After a week I waited no call, after a month, no call again and after two months no call. Then I decided to call one of their workers I knew a long time ago who told me that the M.D. talked about the smell in my mouth that it will degrade their company.

With frustration I started searching for Mouth Odor possible Solutions. I have been trying many Solutions, precautions, gone to my dentist many times but this time I did research on my own then I came across this blog. I clicked on it to read the article and what I found was different so I decided to go for it and since then I can't remember when my mouth smelled last.
If you want to know more too click on the link below and you will be directed to the blog.
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution
Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2021
I was from a wealthy family of six, I observe proper hygiene, we even have family doctor who normally do check ups for us until one day my mate insulted me from school and called me "smelly mouth". I ran home disappointed and sad at myself. My mom took me to a doctor but nothing changed
The worst part was when I went for my first Job Interview with one of this agro-chemical companies, they told me that they will calle back to resume work. After a week I waited no call, after a month, no call again and after two months no call. Then I decided to call one of their workers I knew a long time ago who told me that the M.D. talked about the smell in my mouth that it will degrade their company.
Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Mouth Odor, Halitosis, Bad Breath and so on has a Solution, if you would care to know.
There are some steps you can take today that you will be grateful for throughout your life. Learn about how you can end it
Click on the link below and you will be redirected.

Also share with friends and family who it may concern.
Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2021
adecephasjr:
I was from a wealthy family of six, I observe proper hygiene, we even have family doctor who normally do check ups for us until one day my mate insulted me from school and called me "smelly mouth". I ran home disappointed and sad at myself. My mom took me to a doctor but nothing changed

CAUSES AND SOLUTION TO MOUTH ODOR
Many people today believe that it's isn't possible for someone with Mouth Odor could ever find a solution. Some went to dentist, some buy a lot of expensive toothpaste, some even wash their mouth thrice per day but still the Odor doesn't go.
Mouth Odor causes embarrassment and the longer it remains with you the worse it gets.
HAVE YOU BENN DESPERATE FOR SOLUTION?
ARE YOU TIRED OF HOW PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM YOU?
DO YOU WANT YOUR MOI H TO SMELL NICE LIKE THAT OF A BABY?
Then..........
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
I read this article online which helped me because I happened to suffer from it before but now am free. I was doubtful at first but if you want solution you will try even if you are not sure.
I went through this article and within three weeks, my wife was the first to notice the change. That's what I will share with you now because what happens with one will happen with another under the same circumstance.
I will share the link with you so that you can go through if you wish.
No be by force my brother/sister. Click on the link below or leave it, na your choice

Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2021
adecephasjr:

The worst part was when I went for my first Job Interview with one of this agro-chemical companies, they told me that they will call me back to resume work. After a week I waited no call, after a month, no call again and after two months no call. Then I decided to call one of their workers I knew a long time ago who told me that the M.D. talked about the smell in my mouth that it will degrade their company.

Many people today believe that it's isn't possible for someone with Mouth Odor could ever find a solution. Some went to dentist, some buy a lot of expensive toothpaste, some even wash their mouth thrice per day but still the Odor doesn't go.
Mouth Odor causes embarrassment and the longer it remains with you the worse it gets.
Then..........
I read this article online which helped me because I happened to suffer from it before but now am free. I was doubtful at first but if you want solution you will try even if you are not sure.
I went through this article and within three weeks, my wife was the first to notice the change. That's what I will share with you now because what happens with one will happen with another under the same circumstance.
No be by force my brother/sister. Click on the link below or leave it, na your choice

Re: Revealed! The Secret To End Mouth Odor by adecephasjr(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Then..........

(1) (Reply)

Scrotum Is Moist And Itchy, What Can Males Do? / Price List For Botox, Lip-fillers, Dermal Fillers, Skin Peels / Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.