Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria (30906 Views)

Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly / Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / U.S Men's National Team Coach Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by MVLOX(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2021
So we win..... Wonderful
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2021
No champion for ever
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by chidooh1: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Any Nigerian set up where you see or hear two to three or more Aboki names... forget, that set up is bound to produce no fruitful results. Have you ever thought of why politics and leadership failed in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2021
ShadowAMG:
when the real deal comes they'll be beating naija 150 - 50

I for no curse you but because you be ignoramus but still one comment your ignorance I got no choice but call you authentic mumu
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Rilley(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Romanoff:
I love the way Frank Edoho schooled that yeye american.
Racist modafvcker!
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2021
Sunnycliff:
This is the result of meritocracy and not quota system. If it were to be Nigerian brought up home selection, it won't be all Igbos as some people will shout marginalisation on quota.

Until we kill quota system and enthrone meritocracy, Nigeria will never make good progress. Quota system is killing.

Well said! If it were left to quota system, they would bring in tall fulani and yoruba boys who have never netted a basketball in their life and makes sure they suppress the number of Igbos in the team.

I am proud to be a dottian! cool

2 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by gbengaadeleye12: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by uniqueboi1(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Mynd44:

Football fans.

Please go agonize over your Super Eagles 4-0 loss to Mexico and leave our Basketball team alone.

Friendly match, we gree and we will take the victory like that

All he said is 100% facts.
If they meet in an actual tournament, You will even be shocked for this team that won now.
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2021
uniqueboi1:

All he said is 100% facts.
If they meet in an actual tournament, You will even be shocked for this team that won now.
*Yawns*
Same friendly yet Mexico 4 - 0 Nigeria.

Rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Yusales14: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Okay
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Gadafii: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
these are not nigerians, they are americans who trained in america, nigerian can not put up good teams like these ones, tribalism will not allow it...even if you want to call them nigerians by force, they are Igbos, because i cant see any musa,mumuni,kunle there...let us all play the stupid tribal sentiments together

ipob amaka

4 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
To curse person in yoruba dey sweet no be small cheesy
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Oboy see odds. It just wasted. Good 16odds for nigeria to win

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Baawaa:
This is friendly match, they will trash this team in real match
What is friendly about someone losing for the first time to an African nation?

Do u understand what record they broke?

3 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by somehow: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
We are playing Argentina today.

Watch us whoop them too.

adioolayi:

Read the article and analyse the factors that contributed to the Nigeria's win....You will realise, Nigeria's Basketball team is now a team to watch out for at the Olympics....Ignore at your own risk!
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by somehow: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2021
When we were getting beaten, there was no quota system either.

Stop this.

We have teams with no quota system getting beaten on the international scene.

Sunnycliff:

Forget it, let's say the truth as it is. Allow merits to work. No nation ever developed with quota system
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by techWriter2: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2021
This is friendly game they will trash this league in real game
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by juniior(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2021
No single Hausa/Fulani basketballer? Ok they are busy killing and kidnapping innocent Nigerians grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by juniior(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
No single Hausa/Fulani basketballer? Ok they are doing their businesses El rufai said

3 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by DannyWalker: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Mastakija:
Americans chest beat alot
They feel something can't be achieved if they ain't into it

And we Africans are even making things worse
I won't b surprised if some ass lickers here we'll start supporting Americans

Meanwhile Nigeria is a very talented set of ppl
Infact I still think God created Nigerians as different race on it own
They have this thing in them that makes them more unique
Obviously the colonial masters new this and they sense if they dont scatter everything we'll be above them no matter what
Kudos to my Nigerian bloodas and sisters
Did you notice that all the Nigerians on that team were not trained in Nigeria by Nigerians?

Those guys have spent most of their lives in America...

So be calming down... They are all a product of America still
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by AlexB300: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Mynd44:

Football fans.

Please go agonize over your Super Eagles 4-0 loss to Mexico and leave our Basketball team alone.

na dem wailers na. Him don see the names of the players grin
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Elock1: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Romanoff:
I love the way Frank Edoho schooled that yeye american.
If you dy Nigeria and you no get mouth I'm sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Mynd44:

Football fans.

grin as a fan of Spanish liga acb to be frank d tiger tried alot
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by abfemi163: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
I dont think i saw a 'Northerner' in that list, please i have said a new Nigeria is possible without a Northerner in it, those people are not it at alll
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by richmanrichard: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
dot nation making d zoo proud
Re: U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates Chioma, His Wife's Birthday By Sharing Loved Up Photos / Neymar's Lawyer Going Into Barcelona Offices, Transfer? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.