Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pls Guys, Here's My New Comedy Skit.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Guys, Here's My New Comedy Skit.. (253 Views)

New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders / A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation / The Vendor - By Odunlade Adekola (new Comedy Movie) October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys, Here's My New Comedy Skit.. by Obasempirecomdy: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Road quarrel...

if you were stuck in a car with your friend and his girlfriend, and they start quarreling and threatening to run the car over and die, what will you do?

Pls your comments are needed to help me improve.

Also like, share and subscribe so we can go viral...
Thank you and God bless you..

https://youtu.be/yRi24fWAF0U

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother 9ja Is Politics / A Superhero Movie That’s Worth Seeing For The Villain Alone / What's The Name Of Your Best Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.