Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Superhero Movie That’s Worth Seeing For The Villain Alone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Superhero Movie That’s Worth Seeing For The Villain Alone (250 Views)

Is Namaste Wahala Really Worth Seeing?: Movie Review / 2019 Movies Worth Seeing / Black Panther Is The Highest Rated Superhero Movie Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Superhero Movie That’s Worth Seeing For The Villain Alone by philstone(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Marvel’s Shang-Chi is the first Hollywood project for one of Asia’s biggest film stars. The result is pure magic.
The opening scenes of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings paint a rich portrait not of the film’s titular hero but of its villain. Played by the Hong Kong superstar Tony Leung, Wenwu (a.k.a. the Mandarin) is the owner of the magical Ten Rings. As such, he’s an immortal man burdened with, as the saying goes, the great responsibility that comes with great power. He wields his abilities brutally for thousands of years—leading armies, building terrorist organizations, and becoming less and less human as he sculpts the world according to his vision.
Read More ...https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/08/a-superhero-movie-thats-worth-seeing.html

1 Share

Re: A Superhero Movie That’s Worth Seeing For The Villain Alone by suffering: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
I’ll wait for the webrip. I know nothing of the source material and the trailers never piqued my interest, the same as Eternals. If impressed I’ll look forward to the sequel.

(1) (Reply)

The Fantastic Four (2022) Exclusive Trailer | Marvel Studios & Disney+ / Get Paid To Post On Big Brother Naija Facebook Groups / Lucifer Takes His Place As God Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.