Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) (45697 Views)

Construction Of Terminals 1 & 2 Of Iwo Road Bus Interchange By Seyi Makinde(pix) / Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Officialseriki: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you’re into construction then you’ll understand better... the said amount also includes road construction, design, quality control, logistics, labor and material cost. Biko not everything done by the government is fraud.

ValCon888:

No be small gulping.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by blackbriar: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Officialseriki:
If you’re into construction then you’ll understand better... the said amount also includes road construction, design, quality control, logistics, labor and material cost. Biko not everything done by the government is fraud.

True but this one is mega fraud
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
They used steels instead of concrete, nice project. I hope it takes the durability of the steels into consideration.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by gotnel: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
I hope this edifice will be treated accordingly.
Facilities maintenance managers, environmental enforcement officers and our people behaviours are the three main factors that will determine how far we can have the transport facilities available.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
mkoabiola:

Who b d una....

See ur big head
esó ra yín o.. aareonakakanfo àná
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
longetivity:
Fvck one Nigeria
hahahaha
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by musty2245: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Plomo:
Ha

I was there as recent as last month.

There are already broken glass panels and attendant booths are already looking like there was a wwe fight in them.

Oh let’s not even mention the annoying littering and misuse of things that are clearly labeled.

Mismanagement and under maintenance will kill it off in a few years.
Na them bad belle people
Make God punish who na 1by1
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Plomo:
Ha

I was there as recent as last month.

There are already broken glass panels and attendant booths are already looking like there was a wwe fight in them.

Oh let’s not even mention the annoying littering and misuse of things that are clearly labeled.

Mismanagement and under maintenance will kill it off in a few years.

One word/hashtag:

#ENDSARS.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ugliest most wasteful spending
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by olamirewaju6190: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Where is the terminal? The overrated state a very smelling state go ajegunle and amukoko everywhere is smelling useless Tinubu stolen lagos people money converted it to his private use we from Anambra build the state Anambra state is beautiful than lagos .
God bless Anambra.
no offence but how old are you?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by kwalakwala123(f): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol that's igbo people language.

Na their way b dat
By their fruit and words of their mouth, you shall know them..... May God heal them of pain of the past.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by goodvision12(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
longetivity:
Fvck one Nigeria
I don't believe this
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Stanleyville(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
sad

I don't even want to comment on the amount that was 'gulped' because I know what my polithiefcians can do...oshodi with this glorified primary level interchange is still haven for criminals rogues and touts..

I have been residence in Dubai for 7years now, and I just Smh when I read news like this because I know these things are not ordinarily supposed to be glorified
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Victor6998: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=ValCon888 post=103626542]
No be small gulping. E chock me ooo, na for picture e fine self, no be where i dae pass everyday ni
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by neyoohhh: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
70 mill?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by vasel15: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
seguno2:

Maybe that is why the mega city is yet to have a light rail. The money has been properly spended on this Oshodi bus stop packaged as terminal.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Manobravo09(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Delivery service provider within LAGOS and some part of Ogun star.

Call anytime for my service.

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by orikoku: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
How I wish I can relocate to Lagos.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Edcene2010(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
hedonister:
This is wonderful, eko onibaje o

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by faithfull18(f): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigeria...
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
hedonister:

The project gulped about $70 million.

$70million no be naira ooh. That's interesting
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Organizer111222(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Did is just see MINA 3??
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
if you see the way Dem dey take maintain dat place . I fear this country not only lagos
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by fixmykey(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Give me half of the money i will do better. Thief's
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
70million dollar hmmmm
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by PureNigerian: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:
There is a side there where agberos have broken the glasses..

Btw, the place is beautiful...but I don't believe $70m went in this place. Meanwhile, I am available to write your academic assignments.

You need to be ashamed of yourself. How can you write academic assignment for others.
One of the very reason the country is under performing. Hide yourself
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by chaloskyx: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
SORRY BUT THIS STRUCTURE ISNT WORTH 70M
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by chatinent: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
PureNigerian:

You need to be ashamed of yourself. How can you write academic assignment for others.
One of the very reason the country is under performing. Hide yourself

I know you are angry.

But in this life, try to add the hyphen in compound nouns. It's very important.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by badbreathcure101: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
longetivity:
YORUBA leads others follow
but edo no be Lagos oh
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by badbreathcure101: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:
There is a side there where agberos have broken the glasses..

Btw, the place is beautiful...but I don't believe $70m went in this place. Meanwhile, I am available to write your academic assignments.
so the engineers with vast experience and education won't eat abi? No maybe the engineers should earn just 10m each and havea nice day lol
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by chatinent: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
badbreathcure101:
so the engineers with vast experience and education won't eat abi? No maybe the engineers should earn just 10m each and havea nice day lol

If na engineer chop, I no get problem.

Engineers wey do am too shock see the news.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Focusmind: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Just a matter of time before the agberos takes it over. We should invest heavily in poverty alleviation and human capital development. Development is about societies evolving, with humans leading the charge. These gigantic edifice do not make any meaning to an average agbero at oshodi. They will turn the place into their meeting point with law enforcement agencies looking the other way. As someone earlier mentioned, they have started breaking some of the glasses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.