Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 (24357 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by baye2023(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Bros, How was it..??
BrosMayowa:

Unlikely from the look of things. Also appears @4lay was scheduled for tomorrow. I am scheduled for this Thursday too.

God help us all. I wonder how many more stages or interviews we still have to go through.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
baye2023:
Bros, How was it..??

My brother... the usual o.. 8 panels. All of them throwing questions based on my experience in the industry and some technical too. More like 80%-20%. I've had a short stint so they heavily concentrated on the things I did and how I did them.

If you haven't had experience, it's most likely going to be different for you. But they seemed like very nice people. All of them. Would love to work with them.

Hopefully, we make it through.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Has nobody else interviewed ni?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by zinachidi(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
BrosMayowa:
Has nobody else interviewed ni?
nobody wan talk oo. Please boss any personality based questions? Like all these where do you see yourself in 5 years, how will tackle a problematic colleague,
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by baye2023(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Many Thanks brother...Can u give us hint on general questions asked aside on your experience...Wish you the best
BrosMayowa:

My brother... the usual o.. 8 panels. All of them throwing questions based on my experience in the industry and some technical too. More like 80%-20%. I've had a short stint so they heavily concentrated on the things I did and how I did them.

If you haven't had experience, it's most likely going to be different for you. But they seemed like very nice people. All of them. Would love to work with them.

Hopefully, we make it through.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by hebukun15: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
baye2023:
Many Thanks brother...Can u give us hint on general questions asked aside on your experience...Wish you the best

Search chapel hill denham on Google and read all the news articles you can

1 Like

Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by baye2023(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks...done urs? How was it?
hebukun15:

Search chapel hill denham on Google and read all the news articles you can
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 21void: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
To those being interviewed, it's very important you learn about the company, maybe any ongoing projects they are working on/worked on. Awards, Leadership etc.

I also know it's entry level, but try and know a little stuff about investment banking.

And finally, there is a good chance you'll be asked "How can you leverage technology in Investment banking".

1 Like

Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by timtowy: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
My interview for today was postponed. Thank God, because I am not ready at all and don't feel like even having any interview today. Anyone else interview was postponed? Also for those that have taken the interview, can you share examples of some questions asked during the interview?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Themanwithaplan: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please does anyone know if they are still sending interview invitations?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Themanwithaplan: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
timtowy:
My interview for today was postponed. Thank God, because I am not ready at all and don't feel like even having any interview today. Anyone else interview was postponed? Also for those that have taken the interview, can you share examples of some questions asked during the interview?

How far now? Have you done the interview? Did it go well?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by adewemi1899: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=Themanwithaplan post=106444659]

Good day everyone. Am sure by now we have all done our interviews. Wishing us the best of luck.

Pls does anyone know when they would be getting back to us
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=adewemi1899 post=106523072][/quote]

They had told me in 2 weeks time
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 4lay: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Alright. Thanks

Tokkson:

They had told me in 2 weeks time
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 4lay: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Has anyone gotten any response yet. It's almost 2 weeks
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by FareehaAuwal: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone, mails are in for 2nd panel interview. Good luck to us all.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
FareehaAuwal:
Hello everyone, mails are in for 2nd panel interview. Good luck to us all.

Yeah just got mine
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Just got mine too
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Who else is scheduled for interview on Thursday?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by adewemi1899: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tokkson:
Who else is scheduled for interview on Thursday?

Hi everyone,
Please who has any idea about what this interview would entail.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
adewemi1899:

Hi everyone,
Please who has any idea about what this interview would entail.

When are you scheduled?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by zinachidi(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2021
I'm guessing people like me who didn't receive any mail should consider that we didn't pass. But I think CHD should have the courtesy of sending regret mails since we weren't that many anyways
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by adewemi1899: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tokkson:

When are you scheduled?
Guys i did mine yesterday. It started about 20 mins late. It was really chilled as focused on my experience on my current job.
I suggest you just relax and go through your cv so you can defend everything you have written down there. Also google typical interview questions and try and have answers to them.
Wishing all of us success so we can work at the best investment bank in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2021
adewemi1899:

Guys i did mine yesterday. It started about 20 mins late. It was really chilled as focused on my experience on my current job.
I suggest you just relax and go through your cv so you can defend everything you have written down there. Also google typical interview questions and try and have answers to them.
Wishing all of us success so we can work at the best investment bank in Nigeria.

Wow. All the best to you.

How many were the inerviewers?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by FareehaAuwal: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tokkson:

Wow. All the best to you.

How many were the inerviewers?

Panel of four, asking questions about your experience and what you’ve done. Like he said, google typical interview questions and have your answers ready. Overall the interview is more of a chat. Good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
FareehaAuwal:

Panel of four, asking questions about your experience and what you’ve done. Like he said, google typical interview questions and have your answers ready. Overall the interview is more of a chat. Good luck to us all.

You had four there were six of them in mine on Monday. Throwing all sort of curve ball questions on the things I wrote on my CV. Omo, I’m exhausted. I really hope this is the last stage because I’m tired.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by FareehaAuwal: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
BrosMayowa:

You had four there were six of them in mine on Monday. Throwing all sort of curve ball questions on the things I wrote on my CV. Omo, I’m exhausted. I really hope this is the last stage because I’m tired.

I hope so too. The constant anxiety that comes with every stage is nerve wracking.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
BrosMayowa:

Do you have related experience?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by adewemi1899: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
FareehaAuwal:

I hope so too. The constant anxiety that comes with every stage is nerve wracking.

pls does anyone know when they would get back to us and if this is the final stage?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tokkson:

Do you have related experience?

Yes. I’ve had a stint.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
adewemi1899:

pls does anyone know when they would get back to us and if this is the final stage?

I wanted to ask. But all my panelists were VPs from multiple units, so there was no one from HR I could ask — unless we call that lady in our email tho?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
adewemi1899:

This has to be the final stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me / Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.