Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,997 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Disappearing Object Phenomenon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disappearing Object Phenomenon (419 Views)

Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House / OMG!!! Nigerian Witches Caught On Camera Disappearing. / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disappearing Object Phenomenon by neonbash0: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Disappearing Object Phenomenon -

when things disappear that can't be explained by being misplaced or taken by someone else. Sometimes the objects will reappear months/years later in the same spot, sometimes it will never be seen again.

I'm still dealing with this. Last year I made a thread on this but didn't know this phenomenon had a name. Basically a pair of pants and a head scarf went missing without a trace, I know exactly the last place I saw them and I lived in a very minimally designed apartment so there was no way they were hiding from me. I searched top to bottom several times, they were just gone. Even when I moved out, they never resurfaced.

Today it happened again, this time with TWO head scarves (lol). But same deal - new apartment but very clean and minimal. I know exactly where I placed these two items this afternoon, no one else lives with me, and now they're gone. I've looked in every single corner of this house 3 times over - GONE. I will likely never see these items again, just like last time.

I'm dealing with something beyond my understanding here. Why "it" likes my clothes and particularly silk bedtime head scarves (?! super weird), I'll never know.

I'm super aggravated right now, more than I should be for two random items of little value but I KNOW I'm not crazy, those items are gone, they are not in my house anymore. I don't like feeling like I'm being messed with.

Can we revisit this topic - do you experience Disappearing Object Phenomenon where you live alone and know for a fact things have gone missing from your home never to be seen ever again? What do you think causes it?
Re: Disappearing Object Phenomenon by Fredoh(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Happened to me too, though mine's not that frequent. only once!

I lost my favorite, beloved black shirt. After some search in my apartment but didn't find it; i just concluded that i must have hung it in the compound and breeze carried it. I freed my mind!
Re: Disappearing Object Phenomenon by petra1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
neonbash0:
Disappearing Object Phenomenon -

when things disappear that can't be explained by being misplaced or taken by someone else. Sometimes the objects will reappear months/years later in the same spot, sometimes it will never be seen again.

I'm still dealing with this. Last year I made a thread on this but didn't know this phenomenon had a name. Basically a pair of pants and a head scarf went missing without a trace, I know exactly the last place I saw them and I lived in a very minimally designed apartment so there was no way they were hiding from me. I searched top to bottom several times, they were just gone. Even when I moved out, they never resurfaced.

Today it happened again, this time with TWO head scarves (lol). But same deal - new apartment but very clean and minimal. I know exactly where I placed these two items this afternoon, no one else lives with me, and now they're gone. I've looked in every single corner of this house 3 times over - GONE. I will likely never see these items again, just like last time.

I'm dealing with something beyond my understanding here. Why "it" likes my clothes and particularly silk bedtime head scarves (?! super weird), I'll never know.

I'm super aggravated right now, more than I should be for two random items of little value but I KNOW I'm not crazy, those items are gone, they are not in my house anymore. I don't like feeling like I'm being messed with.

Can we revisit this topic - do you experience Disappearing Object Phenomenon where you live alone and know for a fact things have gone missing from your home never to be seen ever again? What do you think causes it?

i told you before youre dealing with a demonic case. You better see a minister to Pray for you. you couod do it by yourself if you know what to.address though. But dont take it lightly its a witcraft spirit. brings all.manner of bacwardness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Baby Be Baptized? / T.B. Joshua’s Wife Gets Powerful Position In Synagogue Church / God Has Given Us Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.