Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma (1109 Views)

Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga / Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by kokonigeria: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu, the 21-year-old UNILAG student who is a murder suspect for the death of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga has reversed her initial statement of confessing to killing the former boxer. The young lady in her new statement denied killing Mr. Usifo saying he was killed when she got back from getting him food.
Chidinma Ojukwu said this during a recent interview with Crime Fighters where she explained that she accepted to killing Mr. Usifo because she stole his money and was scared she was going to be blamed because she was the last person seen with him and spending the night together.

Source(Video): https://koko.ng/chidinma-ojukwu-reverses-denies-killing-usifo-ataga/

Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Fahdiga(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Just imagine this demented tramp playing with our intelligence. Does she think we are daft like her. Instead of the court to fast track her death sentence so that she can be sent to God for judgement they are still giving her chance to continue spewing trash
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Pierocash(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
See her changing confessions every week.

Even though from onset,every sane mind knows that this girl wasn't the one that killed Ataga,but one thing is constant,she is part of the gang that murdered the man. They used her as a front to murder him,either way,she is guilty of the man's death
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Everyday one new statement ....why is the Police allowing anyone to interview here angry Are they now crowdsourcing interrogation or what?
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by nrexzy: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
I think say dis news don end....
Chidimma dey drag head line with broda #####

Hmmmmm
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by longetivity(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just imagine this demented tramp playing with our intelligence. Does she think we are daft like her. Instead of the court to fast track her death sentence so that she can be sent to God for judgement they are still giving her chance to continue spewing trash
alaye calm down cheesy grin
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Fahdiga(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
longetivity:
alaye calm down cheesy grin
You can join her in the prison
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by longetivity(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
You can join her in the prison
u have a bad mouth
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Fahdiga(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
longetivity:
u have a bad mouth
I disagree. I am a child of God unlike you
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Promiseibritam: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is too late for this statement,
I think she's confuse
Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Bigseven(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I disagree. I am a child of God unlike you
child of God indeed! What will you gain if she gets death sentence and eventurelly died without being saved even though dead sentence in nigeria is myth. one can önly get life sentence. Thats by the way! As God's child you claim, did God sent you? What if God wants her to know Him through the incident so she can serve Him better? Only God knows those who are His 2Tim 2:19-20

1 Like

Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by shadrach77: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
bigtt76:
Everyday one new statement ....why is the Police allowing anyone to interview here angry Are they now crowdsourcing interrogation or what?
God bless you for this. This is part of what I am not understanding about this story. When did murderers become celebrities such that they are being granted media interviews on a regular basis? There are high powered people trying to help her bury the case.
Its not a surprise. Any observant Nigerian would know it would eventually come to this. Justice in Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like

Re: SUPER TV CEO: Ataga Was Killed When I Got Back From Getting Him Food - Chidinma by Kaybae(f): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
This girl needs mental evaluation, why is she fingering our brains? The police are doing this intentionally, how many times was baba ijesha granted media interview for Goodness sake. Teni toku logbe...... If the man in question was to see what is happening right now and granted second chance, I know he will think thrice before being promiscuous in his life again. The way the police keep backing his murderer makes his death more shameful.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Pere Gets 9 Eviction Nominations, See How Housemates Voted / Jjc’s Baby Mama Fires Again At Him And Wife, Funke Akindele, / Oga Amos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.