Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39236 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
So this rotten pussy holder is still disgracing herself here? Well, na you tell the whole nairaland say you no dey dry pant well so I can boldly say that your pussy is rotten and full of bacteria. Why will it pain me that you are dragging my mama, she be your mate? For you to continue dragging this issue has proved my point. As for your parents, I'll continue to avoid disrespecting them because I'm not as petty as you. Pocohantas aka adulteress, I have made it my duty from today to be bursting your lies and fakeness in this forum. See mumu that carrys bags for rich girls and begs them for pictures of their food so she can run to nairaland and boast. Lekki phase 2 "online resident" 1 of nairaland.

You are pained and you will die in pains! Sha leave women out of it. Own your jealousy.

No be me send girl to elope with your money. Nonexisting die in pains!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Point of correction. I don't fight hoes, I fucck them but you see pocohantas, she is a local champion with pussy full of bacteria and doesn't deserve my dick. Some of us do see through her lies but it happened that I've had enough of it. How can one mumu old hen who still sees herself as a girl be lying and pretending to be what she is not and still have the guts to be shaming people. She don buy market with me for this forum. #exposepocohantas.

Local champion that is giving you sleepless nights. Nonexisting remain in pains because of ordinary AC. Choke on it! If I am lying, why is it paining you? Is AC such luxury where you come from?

I dey here kampe! Them no born you well to take me down! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Jealousy because you mentioned AC that masons that work in my project sites put in their houses? Nawa I thought you only lost the elasticity of your pussy due to overuse, I never knew you also lost your brain as well. We both know who is currently dying in pains between you and me. I have made it my duty to keep bursting your lies so continue waiting for me to die in imaginary pain. I avoided you earlier because I didn't want to be responsible for your depression but I have seen that you don't have sense.

I just put on my AC, oya cry!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:

Leave her alone.
You very well know that you were the first to look for trouble.
What do you people gain from being so vile to others?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by seunoj: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Hi poco,
Do you know that if u fight with a pig � u get dirty, learn to ignore some pple after one or two comments. They are clearly not worth ur time

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by folake4u(f): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
So this rotten pussy holder is still disgracing herself here? Well, na you tell the whole nairaland say you no dey dry pant well so I can boldly say that your pussy is rotten and full of bacteria. Why will it pain me that you are dragging my mama, she be your mate? For you to continue dragging this issue has proved my point. As for your parents, I'll continue to avoid disrespecting them because I'm not as petty as you. Pocohantas aka adulteress, I have made it my duty from today to be bursting your lies and fakeness in this forum. See mumu that carrys bags for rich girls and begs them for pictures of their food so she can run to nairaland and boast. Lekki phase 2 "online resident" 1 of nairaland.

Its not as if they deserve it, apparently their child lacks home training buh nevertheless thanks for being magnanimous enough to spare them. may God not give us a child that will paste our address for wired insults grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2021
folake4u:

grin grin Lwkmd!

See as he is having cardiac arrest because of AC. Na me hold am? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by folake4u(f): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

See as he is having cardiac arrest because of AC. Na me hold am? cheesy cheesy

Them suppose give am 600years banning. grin.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Sleepless night over an olosho and her issues? You don't know me be that. Outside the time I hustle for money and the time I smoke, drink and hang out with brothers, na oloshos I dey drink with straw like zobo. Ofcourse not your grade because you are local champion. I mean oloshos that take care of their workshop better than your type full of bacteria. You dey kamkpe for faceless nairaland where your likes are forming celebrities, why not show off yourself in Instagram since you think you are beautiful. Yeye dey smell.

Oga shut up. I am ugly and e dey pain you like this? If I come fine wetin go happen?

Are you not stoopid to be worked up over the affairs of an olosho? I say you will die in pains! I have increased the AC!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2021
folake4u:

Them suppose give am 600years banning. grin.

Nobody go ban am because I no go report am. I go dey here to dey pepper am. No matter how they try to hide their jealousy and pains, it shines through.

AC chilling! grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Shey Nonexisting will not come and thief my AC like this? No be to buy buglary proof put this AC so? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Everyday, since how many years una wan expose Pocohantas. Person go think say by now you people will post my picture.

Na to dey here dey argue say I no get AC.

No be mumu be that?

These ones are men too o. Later they will say it is women that are jealous and envious.

AC, ordinary AC! Tufiakwa! grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by folake4u(f): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Nobody go ban am because I no go report am. I go dey here to dey pepper am. No matter how they try to hide their jealousy and pains, it shines through.

AC chilling! grin

Abeg enjoy your AC jor. grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by 77star: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Point of correction. I don't fight hoes, I fucck them but you see pocohantas, she is a local champion with pussy full of bacteria and doesn't deserve my dick. Some of us do see through her lies but it happened that I've had enough of it. How can one mumu old hen who still sees herself as a girl be lying and pretending to be what she is not and still have the guts to be shaming people. She don buy market with me for this forum. #exposepocohantas.
I beg u in the name of God
Or whatever u worship please,
Let it slide
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Why should I leave such a vile old hen alone? I left to hustle for my daily bread and came back to see that she and her gang of Shiloh-bound frustated old hens were still beating this issue. All of them supported her for insulting my old woman when I didn't even mention her parents and you say I should leave her alone. I have no time for those other old hens that were running their mouths like tap, I will come back to them maybe on another good day. She thought that by insulting my mama, I would start crying like I'm 15year old boy. If pocohantas is your friend, advise her to stop faking it.

God punish that your mama very well. I no expect you to cry, abi e be like say I dey cry?

Come back to wetin? Na today you start to die for my matter?

No thief my AC o. It I find this AC ehn? In fact, let me go use chain to hold it. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Foolish fools that will spend their e-lives trolling ladies, when they give you back, you start playing victim.

Omo, I dey here. I no dey run, I no dey change moniker like una.

I will remain on these streets for as long as I want. 1000 of una put together no reach to exterminate me.

AC will keep chilling. grin

10 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by 77star: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Why should I leave such a vile old hen alone? I left to hustle for my daily bread and came back to see that she and her gang of Shiloh-bound frustated old hens were still beating this issue. All of them supported her for insulting my old woman when I didn't even mention her parents and you say I should leave her alone. I have no time for those other old hens that were running their mouths like tap, I will come back to them maybe on another good day. She thought that by insulting my mama, I would start crying like I'm 15year old boy. If pocohantas is your friend, advise her to stop faking it.
At least
She has stopped quoting you
Please, u stand to gain nothing from this
Neither will the insult add or deduct any value from you

Upon all what we are going through in the hand of these our callous politicians
Na to dey fight one another for faceless forum e remain?

Abeg u are more than this
Please, it's enough

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Juliusmomoh: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

You are pained and you will die in pains! Sha leave women out of it. Own your jealousy.

No be me send girl to elope with your money. Nonexisting die in pains!!! grin grin
Mummy abeg na .... Leave the man alone... His wife died last two week
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
77star:

At least
She has stopped quoting you

Abeg u are more than this
Please, it's enough

Nonexisting is not more than anything. He drew first blood, so don’t come here acting like he is premium.

I have not stopped quoting him. Werey son that couldn’t buy phone for his mum, but e carry the money go give woman. Now he is heartbroken and taking it out on me.

I resemble the girl wey thief im money?

8 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Mummy abeg na .... Leave the man alone... His wife died last two week

Why will she not die, when he spends time monitoring my nonexisting AC. If he gave her the attention he gives an old-hen, will she die?

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kondomatic(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Foolish fools that will spend their e-lives trolling ladies, when they give you back, you start playing victim.

Omo, I dey here. I no dey run, I no dey change moniker like una.

I will remain on these streets for as long as I want. 1000 of una put together no reach to exterminate me.

AC will keep chilling. grin
Tigress

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Leave her alone.
You very well know that you were the first to look for trouble.
What do you people gain from being so vile to others?
I wish SegFault was still around, he hates the guy like mad.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
Tigress

Na me be that. A tigress and more. grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by 77star: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Nonexisting is not more than anything. He drew first blood, so don’t come here acting like he is premium.

I have not stopped quoting him. Werey son that couldn’t buy phone for his mum, but e carry the money go give woman. Now he is heartbroken and taking it out on me.

I resemble the girl wey thief im money?
No vex
It's enough

Wait, is it like
Buhari's effect no reach two of una side?

Why all these fights that won't add any quality thing to una
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
77star:

No vex
It's enough

Wait, is it like
Buhari's effect no reach two of una side?

Why all these fights that won't add any quality thing to una

It is not enough anything. That is how the useless nonexisting will be following me upandan like fly. Today wey I respond, e wan come form victim. Have I ever quoted the bastard or his likes before?

They keep coming for me and when I respond, they start acting like they are the victims. Someone will na come and tell me not to respond. Make nobody vex me o.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
You have now shifted to AC, are you sure you are okay upstairs? Report me nau and see if he will ban me. If you think you are still in charge of the simp after insulting him in your adulteress thread, you are in a long thing and if you really believe that anyone who survives that your rotten pussy will still do you any further favor, then your fooolishness is legendary.

No be AC make you start to cry? Nonexisting I take your mama beg you, no thief my AC o.

The girl wey thief your money for leave small change make you fit buy AC na. Or buy solar, make you stop to manage units.

Nonexisting, I am not the cause of your problem. But if you have decided to make me the cause of your problem, you will die of pains!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.