Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Nigerian Government Are Robbing Nigerians Through NIMC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Government Are Robbing Nigerians Through NIMC (170 Views)

Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters / Ali Ndume: Kleptocrats In Government Are Betraying Buhari’s Policies / Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Government Are Robbing Nigerians Through NIMC by manhaley5: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
As we all know, you can now print out your NIMC slip online. This is very commendable as it saves people the hassle of going to their office in the various states. Nigeria going digital I guess.
But do you know once you pay the stipulated N500+ which includes bank charges even when you made a transfer, you will have to pay for another fee and charge if you were not successful with your initial download? This is very bad.
What happen with creating a folder for anyone who has paid to have the document permanently stored in there?
I have searched through the links and nothing of such could be found.
This is very bad and I think they should correct it immediately.
How can they rip off their citizens this way because you will end up paying more if you are a novice or your data got finished.
You have paid for the product, it should be kept permanently for you just like other digital stores do.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Government Are Robbing Nigerians Through NIMC by centoke30(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
I ended up paying 3500 to get mine

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria's Security Agencies Work Under Buhari's Govt / SH0CKING! Igboho Tells Court Why He Is In Cotonou, Benin Republic | FULL DETAILS / Buhari Will Never Go Unpunished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.