Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal (525 Views)

Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal by Emmac433: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga was having issues with his wife, he was not in a
happy marriage and it was more of catering for his kids - Arrested murder suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu reveals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPYYgTuuiDU
Re: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal by veeceesynergy: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Now the Truth of dis matter is beginning to come out.
Sm1 is highly interested in dis case and wants dis Chidinma girl to walk away freely.
After confessing to committing d murder alone, now we re seeing a fresh gal with clean hair, new clothes and new claims bringing the late man's wife into it all.
Why was she re-interviewed, why has she not been taken to court?
How long do they want to investigate b4 taking her to court?
Now I'm even suspecting d Police in this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
veeceesynergy:
Now the Truth of dis matter is beginning to come out.
Sm1 is highly interested in dis case and wants dis Chidinma girl to walk away freely.
After confessing to committing d murder alone, now we re seeing a fresh gal with clean hair, new clothes and new claims bringing the late man's wife into it all.
Why was she re-interviewed, why has she not been taken to court?
How long do they want to investigate b4 taking her to court?
Now I'm even suspecting d Police in this.

Oga too much sense and oil on your head.

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal by Lamanii22(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is this not the girl that confessed in killing the man... She's even looking more pretty... I guess a lawyer wants her to be free...

(1) (Reply)

Aborted Coup In Sudan, Plotters Arrested / Samuel Otai Is A Scammer / Road Marshal Has Been Beaten By Some Group Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.