Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness (35608 Views)

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Kwanza: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
A witness, Raman Saliu, who is also a partner at Super Network Limited, the parent company of Super TV, said Usifo Ataga’s body was seen with deep cuts on his neck to the back, on the stomach, and around the ribs.

Mr Saliu, a network engineer and programmer, told Yetunde Adesanya, a judge at a Lagos High Court in TBS, that his friend of ten years was killed like a “chicken.”

According to him, there were seven stab wounds on the deceased’s body.

Chidinma Ojukwu, a 300-level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, and two others are on trial over Mr Ataga’s murder.

The alleged murder took place at the Lekki Phase 1, area of Lagos.

Ms Chidinma being led to Court

Testimony
Mr Saliu said he got a call from the deceased saying he had blood pressure and he suggested some drugs to him and advised him to take a rest.

He said they scheduled an executive meeting on Wednesday around 2 p.m. on June 15, 2021, and he called him in the morning that an assignment was completed but he got no response.

Mr Saliu said he later got a WhatsApp message from the deceased saying “I saw your missed call, I took some drugs that have made me sleeping.”

He said the English grammar was suspicious and couldn’t have come from the deceased.

He said he sent him a screenshot of the task they had talked about but his response was, “ok great.”

He said he wasn’t convinced that the message came from the deceased because he would be excited over the task.

Mr Saliu said he contacted Mr Usifo’s driver and Personal Assistant but they said they had not seen him.

He said he went to the deceased’s hang-out spots where they had been together before his death and didn’t see him there.

Mr Saliu said he raised the alarm on June 16, adding that the deceased phone was going through but nobody answered it.

Ms Ojukwu taken back to the prison in a white bus

Mr Saliu said the last message to the deceased was on June 16, at 10:30 a.m. which said “Bros where are you, I’m worried, My BP is rising.” But the message was read and there was no response.

He said the following day, he got a call from Mr Ataga’s wife, Brenda Ataga, asking for the deceased’s whereabouts.

He said they traced the deceased’s phone to Unilag while noting that he got a phone call from the bank whom he had asked to help trace a transaction that could help with a lead as to where the deceased could be.

The banker called and said Mr Ataga made a transaction on Sunday and Monday to an Airbnb apartment (the short let apartment) and Sterling Bank.

However, he said he learnt of Mr Ataga’s demise from Mrs Ataga and on June 23, he got a call from the police that Ms Ojukwu had been arrested with the recovery of the deceased’s phone and laptop.

This newspaper observed that the suspect was taken back to prison in a white bus and not the regular prison van.

The judge adjourned the case to February 17 for the continuation of trial.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/511510-super-tv-ceos-murder-what-i-discussed-with-ataga-before-his-death-witness.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by DrGoodman: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by espn(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na wa oo
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by johnmartus(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Our judiciary system is too slow you have enough evidence to convict this murderer.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Baawaa(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
This newspaper observed that the suspect was taken back to prison in a white bus and not the regular prison van.
I said it earlier, this girl will be free at last

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by haffaze777(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
They should sentence the bloody killer ASAP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by ImoleNaija: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
From the way this case is being dragged, I hope it doesn't motivate other runz girls into committing more crime.

Saphiere, food is ready. Come to her defense as usual.

34 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
G
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by obembet(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wasted sugar Daddy.. imaginee get this kind man.. I go dey carry him like egg

14 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by BestMan001: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
He deserves it

If only HE FOCUSED ON HIS WIFE

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Sundaypaul12345: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dem go soon die this case
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by FinegirlLA: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
So sad
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol. Like chicken. She cut him head commot?

T O DARLING
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Samson300: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Look below
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by TheABOMINATION: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Never trust a woman. The prettier a woman is the more deadly.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stop doing loyal fuccck gal just to underpay for the pussy

If you know u can't stay loyal to your wife, go for regular runs gal, fucck once and pay agreed price then bounce

Its crazy doing side chick thingy when you can easily marry another wife since the claim here was that the man no longer in good terms with his estranged wife and both lives separately

As a man, if youve divorced your wife the honourable thing to do is marry another wife instead of luring small gals to bed just to have taste of young pussy because what you term old pussy was once young. Every pussy was brand new before the first diver dived into it.

Lesson to all men who are being controlled by their third leg

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by loadedvibes: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
This matter still dey ?
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestMan001:
He deserves it

If only HE FOCUSED ON HIS WIFE

Some say the wife was behind his demise.

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by DropsMic(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Witness fa
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by SenecaTheYonger: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
The babe don slim down o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Tomek09(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
obembet:
Wasted sugar Daddy.. imaginee get this kind man.. I go dey carry him like egg
[/s]
Egg ko egg ni. No be ur mate dey dia husband house

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Shedrack777: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
there are things people say in court that you wonder what stops the judge from lockin the person up

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
The babe don slim down o

I noticed same thing

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Tomek09(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
The babe don slim down o
She don emaciate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Comedian2019: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hang the beast

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
I think this girl is walking out of this case clean. All the evidences against her are circumstantial. The real people who killed her sugar daddy just spared her.
yea and she then took advantage by taking his stuff. We solving this case grin

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Tomek09(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
S
Re: Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness by Tomek09(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
H
O

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Fulani Men Armed With AK47 Kill Man Coming Back From Market In Nassarawa(pics) / Ogun: Fourgates Hotel’s Security Man Flogs Guests For Talking Outside The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.