Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award (10900 Views)

Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Nigeria LNG Limited Under-graduate Scholarship Award 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Grazat2021: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Hi guys, who's done with the test? How was it? Omoh it she end in praise sha
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Grazat2021:
Hi guys, who's done with the test? How was it? Omoh it she end in praise sha

I did it was crazy , 50 minutes 60 questions omoh I couldn't even finish

How was yours?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Grazat2021: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Omoh you tried, let's hope for the best.

Please Is it just maths and English? Hope they didn't ask discipline based questions?

osiee:

How was yours
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2021
osiee:

How was yours?

To the future set, I hope when you are applying you read this. I had difficulty finding help.

1) Try to have admissions in the specified or related field listed and in the specified University.
Try to apply for schools that has January entry , although you can apply for September. The screening and final results comes out very late to avoid panicking .

2) Have your IELTS before the scholarship closing date and aim for an 8.0

3) When applying for admission you can message the admission office in the University that you need admission on time. Please be polite and they will reply quickly. I got admission within 3days but regardless be patient, sometimes it might take little time.

4) the screening test this year was conducted online due to Covid. It was verbal and numerical don't know if it will change.
In the future. But you will need speed.

5) Don't put all your eggs in one basket, I have gotten almost, if not more than 20 rejections from Scholarships. I had a very good grade in school but Scholarships are very competitive. So it's okay if it didn't work out.

6) Trust God and avoid worrying too much . Worry and anxiety changes nothing.

I wish you the best.

Concerning my exam today I am not very happy but regardless of the outcome I am grateful to God for this opportunity. I have removed my mind from it left it for God and trying to focus on other positive things.

Remember worry changes nothing but increases doubt and fear . Best of luck .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Grazat2021:
Omoh you tried, let's hope for the best.

Please Is it just maths and English? Hope they didn't ask discipline based questions?

Just maths and English
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by JKBoss(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2021
The exam was only Maths and English, each subject had 30 questions for 25 minutes. This was different from the email they sent which mentioned 60 questions (in total) for 60 minutes.

In all things, we give thanks. If it took 8wks+ to schedule the test, who knows when the results will be released?

How can we keep in touch with each other?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
JKBoss:
The exam was only Maths and English, each subject had 30 questions for 25 minutes. This was different from the email they sent which mentioned 60 questions (in total) for 60 minutes.

In all things, we give thanks. If it took 8wks+ to schedule the test, who knows when the results will be released?

I wrote the exam too currently waiting for feedback
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by alameen21: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
JKBoss:

thank you for this update, i am preparing to apply for this scholarship, what advice do you have for me. What is your band inthe IELTS
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
alameen21:
thank you for this update, i am preparing to apply for this scholarship, what advice do you have for me. What is your band inthe IELTS

Try and meet all the requirements to be on the safer side

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by alameen21: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
osiee:

Try and meet all the requirements to be on the safer side
the challenge here is the IELTS, how to meet the band 8 or do they consider a bit lower band like 7.0
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
alameen21:
the challenge here is the IELTS, how to meet the band 8 or do they consider a bit lower band like 7.0

I don't think so

It's best to have an 8.0 overall and a minimum of 7.0 in a section, to be safe

I had 8 in listening, speaking, reading and a 7 in writing overall was an 8.0

It's possible to have a high score in one sitting. I was able to achieve it through the grace of God and hard work.

Just believe in yourself.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by alameen21: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
osiee:

I don't think so

It's best to have an 8.0 overall and a minimum of 7.0 in a section, to be safe

I had 8 in listening, speaking, reading and a 7 in writing overall was an 8.0

It's possible to have a high score in one sitting. I was able to achieve it through the grace of God and hard work.

Just believe in yourself.

Brother, I probably thought it was not possible. Can we connect properly so that you can share some useful guidelines to me.... my only obstacle right now is the ielts.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
alameen21:

Brother, I probably thought it was not possible. Can we connect properly so that you can share some useful guidelines to me.... my only obstacle right now is the ielts.

My apologies for late reply, you can send your number to osastoday@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by alameen21: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
osiee:

My apologies for late reply, you can send your number to osastoday@yahoo.com

I have mailed you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by JKBoss(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello, people.

Please let's keep this page active. Does anyone have news concerning the outcome of the test?

I feel like we may hear news as from Friday.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by crunchykidd: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Friday done reach �

JKBoss:
Hello, people.

Please let's keep this page active. Does anyone have news concerning the outcome of the test?

I feel like we may hear news as from Friday.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 4:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Who got that message
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by KingXpaper: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Did you write the Test?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
yes
KingXpaper:
Did you write the Test?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Clinton12345:
yes

I wrote the exam but I didn't get that message. However, if you are still yet to get admission in the specified field and University stated do so quickly. Apply at the University and messaged the admission committee for quick response. I once got Admission within 2-5 days.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
osiee:

I wrote the exam but I didn't get that message. However, if you are still yet to get admission in the specified field and University stated do so quickly. Apply at the University and messaged the admission committee for quick response. I once got Admission within 2-5 days.

Thank you, my friend has done that.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by DYXZ: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
[url]
Clinton12345:
Who got that message
please what message did you get exactly? And please if you can, you could share the content of the message. Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by DYXZ: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Clinton12345:
Who got that message
please what message did you get exactly? And please if you can, you could share the content of the message. Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
By text that he should send his admission letter only to them before a specific date. page 2 of this thread has a similar message when he got it in mail. what do you guys make of it? this was yesterday for the mail and today for the text.

DYXZ:
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by DYXZ: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Please any update from anybody yet?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2021
DYXZ:
Please any update from anybody yet?

So far nothing yet from my side

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by KingXpaper: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Please if you have gotten feedback, please let others know, so they can move on. Today should be the last day according to calculations.... Please that bros that his friend got a message, has he gotten feedback?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by crunchykidd: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abeg, what calculations do you refer to?

KingXpaper:
Please if you have gotten feedback, please let others know, so they can move on. Today should be the last day according to calculations.... Please that bros that his friend got a message, has he gotten feedback?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2021
KingXpaper:

What calculations?

He just sent them the admission letter and then they acknowledged the receipt of it. That was all
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by careerwoman(f): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Has anyone here heard anything?
Heard they sent some people emails yesterday.
I’m guessing the numbers were crunched just like Total Scholarship.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2021
careerwoman:
Has anyone here heard anything?
Heard they sent some people emails yesterday.
I’m guessing the numbers were crunched just like Total Scholarship.

Good morning,
Please if you have gotten feedback from nlng here please let's us know. It will be highly appreciated
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by crunchykidd: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2021
I saw a screenshot somewhere. The mail was sent on Tuesday, and man was asked to submit some documents latest by Thursday. The mail was titled Provisional NLNG Award.

osiee:

Good morning,
Please if you have gotten feedback from nlng here please let's us know. It will be highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Funaab Post UTME Past Questions / Transcorp Power Partners With Covenant University On Solar Energy / Black Africans vs African Americans In Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.