Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award (10893 Views)

Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Nigeria LNG Limited Under-graduate Scholarship Award 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
osiee:

Good morning,
Please if you have gotten feedback from nlng here please let's us know. It will be highly appreciated

Good day, I will say they’ve gotten back to successful candidates.

My friends mail read;

Candidate ID Number: xxxxxxxxx

Sequel to your participation in an online proctored selection test which held on 25th September, 2021, we are pleased to inform you that you have been offered a PROVISIONAL award for the 2021 NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship.

Please note that this provisional award is NOT a guarantee of full/final award and is subject to your satisfactory provision of all eligibility requirements. In view of this, kindly send copies of underlisted documents to x@ not later than Thursday 4th November, 2021.

Admission letter from University of Aberdeen or University of Cranfield.
IELTS official result
First degree certificate
Data page of international passport
NYSC Discharge certificate
Local Government Area ID certificate
Employer’s consent letter (if applicable)
Birth certificate
You are also required to confirm if you are on any other scholarship from any other organization with respect to a Master’s Degree programme.

Regards,

NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Admin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations to your friend
Greater heights

Thanks for the information
Clinton12345:

Good day, I will say they’ve gotten back to successful candidates.

My friends mail read;

Candidate ID Number: xxxxxxxxx

Sequel to your participation in an online proctored selection test which held on 25th September, 2021, we are pleased to inform you that you have been offered a PROVISIONAL award for the 2021 NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship.

Please note that this provisional award is NOT a guarantee of full/final award and is subject to your satisfactory provision of all eligibility requirements. In view of this, kindly send copies of underlisted documents to x@ not later than Thursday 4th November, 2021.

Admission letter from University of Aberdeen or University of Cranfield.
IELTS official result
First degree certificate
Data page of international passport
NYSC Discharge certificate
Local Government Area ID certificate
Employer’s consent letter (if applicable)
Birth certificate
You are also required to confirm if you are on any other scholarship from any other organization with respect to a Master’s Degree programme.

Regards,

NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Admin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Enugbe: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Hello guys. For the IELTS, which was preferred? General or Academic?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Clinton12345: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Enugbe:
Hello guys. For the IELTS, which was preferred? General or Academic?

Academic.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Joyjoy123: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pls does one have to come back to the country after studying, if you win the scholarship
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Fynegirlkay: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Hello everyone, please I'm trying to register for 2022 scholarship regarding social media references what am I supposed to fill
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Jefftoms: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Fynegirlkay:
Hello everyone, please I'm trying to register for 2022 scholarship regarding social media references what am I supposed to fill
Hi I am also trying to register for the scholarship, it keeps telling me "You do not have the required authorization to use this application" Do you also have this challenge? can you help?

Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by b3zzz: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Please I need advice !!!
At the time of Nlng post graduate scholarship application deadline this month, I haven’t gotten my admission offer so I uploaded an admission offer I got in 2019. But now they’ve sent me a current admission offer. I don’t know if I should send NLNG a mail attaching my current admission offer or I should just forget about sending it to them.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Anyone shortlisted for this year's scholarship on here?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by OlatKen: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't understand why it is taking so long to contact applicants this year. Going to 7 weeks since application deadline and yet no info��.
Or have they contacted anyone yet
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
OlatKen:
I don't understand why it is taking so long to contact applicants this year. Going to 7 weeks since application deadline and yet no info��.
Or have they contacted anyone yet

I was contacted by the team, test is on Saturday.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by OlatKen: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
@dkay51

Please when were you contacted?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
OlatKen:
@dkay51

Please when were you contacted?

May 27
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Daninoxy: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Any idea how long it takes to contact successful candidates?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Daninoxy:
Any idea how long it takes to contact successful candidates?

You wrote the test? I think about a month going by previous cycles.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Daninoxy: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
dkay51:

You wrote the test? I think about a month going by previous cycles.

Yes, I wrote it. Thanks for the info
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who else got the follow up mail? smiley
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Daninoxy: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Did not get it. Mehn
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Daninoxy: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2022
dkay51:

Was it to say you've been SUCCESSFUL?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Daninoxy:

Was it to say you've been SUCCESSFUL?

Not particularly, was just asked to submit my documents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by haftob(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
dkay51:

It means u're successful.
Goan start ur visa process immediately if u'll like to resume this September. The UK consular in Nigeria released a statement last week that Nigerians going to resume schools in the UK this September should start their visa processing immediately because there will be delays in visa approvals because of the Ukrainian refugees coming into the UK as they're being given priority visa approvals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Daninoxy: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2022
dkay51:

Okay, Congratulations are in order

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by oziehudoka: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Please was the subject title of the notice PROVISIONAL AWARD or just a notice to upload your documents.
dkay51:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
oziehudoka:
Please was the subject title of the notice PROVISIONAL AWARD or just a notice to upload your documents.

They didn't use the provisional award at all in the mail but but its similar to the email shared earlier in the thread last year.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by helppartner: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by osiee: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
dkay51:

Hi I did, I sent you an email
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by jtos(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29
Hi, any update on the 2024 application?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / ABU Zaria Team Wins The Shell Eco-marathon Competition In South Africa / Transcorp Power Partners With Covenant University On Solar Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.