Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (64141 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Francisalao9(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Make the guy give us feed back after He return the money the amount the owner give to compensate him
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Sweeetheart(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
prince3009:

Oh that's good! Don't mention me again!

See the useless moniker "sweeetheart" a guy is bearing. Shows that you are a stinking faggôt. grin grin

A for apple

B for Ball....

all this kid rant to embrace the stupidity of your efcc crabs

I dey ikorodu Lagos, if them born you and your efcc well banged into my compound, you won't live to tell the Tory
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by SAM1979: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
he hacks facebook accounts by sending virus to systems and use the account to dupe people. I am a victim.
Sirjendon:

I call the number na one guy pick am.
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2023
The level of Anxiety that comes with that experience is enough to make u do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.