Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (64128 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Youngmentor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
God bless you.
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
H
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by milky3(f): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some people are still sane in this insane corntree

4 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by squarelead(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Best thing to be done. He could actually be tracked though.
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by MARKone(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
I've received such transfers two times, but not in millions. I normally ignore, won't touch the account, na them go still rectify am, as long as my own money is not touched. Can't stress myself going to the bank for someone's mistake.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by AmigoDeDon(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nice
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Sunnycliff(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Ndi Igbo are always honest grin

I think there's nothing like tribal honesty, rather individual honesty

1 Like

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by chrisifeanyi: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
K
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by BlesE: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good to hear we still have people with conscience. Kudos bro
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some people don enter the next neighborhood nation.....

2 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by iceberylin(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Story. If you meet real criminals, dem no de fear EFCC or police tracking. Las Las dey will pull out all the whole money amd close their bank account and stop Bank transactions
I swear. Switch to Crypto
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by adioolayi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Factfinder1:
If ne me na to go buy land first, change clothes and phone and chop well then use the remaining money start indomie and pos business for any booming university like unilag or unizik after that if heaven wan fall make e fall

Under a week..you will be behind bars...Na this kain wahala Nigeria Police dey like. No ever try am

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
ajanma2:
A Facebook user named Julius Eze has taken to his Facebook page to share how a strange 2.5million naira entered his account without expecting any payment,he however shared the screenshot of the alerts which was 500k once and 1million twice,he proceeded to his bank to make report and transfered the money back to the owner..

In his words

https://www.facebook.com/100009167763814/posts/2911564862492411/?app=fbl
there are people like me who will do anything to be with and keep persons like u with and around us at all time
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by romoruyi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS ONLINE

Full name: MATTHEW ALEX JONATHAN
Acct no: 1454943280
Bank Name: Access Bank

Armstrong Omoikhudu
+2348138666904

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by OhiOfIhima: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hope the real owner show some kind of gesture as a remark to trouble ur peaceful acct, state of mind n time occupied.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is good.to hear the voice that says .....do.it the right way!!!!

Still on our contemporary home designs and construction....
Check my signature for details
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by MrCuteking(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Nonsense.

Quickly stake double chance Italy with 2m.
By the time they contact you, you return it and make over 500k profit.

And if England had won?

15 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Surulere11: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omo I like him cos he avoid wahala

I buy/sell paypal funds,zelle,greendot,cashapp,venmo,skrill,rmb,Neteller,edd funds and all type of gift cards like itunes and others WhatsApp
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by nosike3(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stop all this crazy talk... What if England won?? You will quote him as being foolish, using the money just for gambling
BuyAndSellStuff:
Nonsense.

Quickly stake double chance Italy with 2m.
By the time they contact you, you return it and make over 500k profit.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
nosike3:
Stop all this crazy talk... What if England won?? You will quote him as being foolish, using the money just for gambling

Anybody who thought England was going to win last night must have smoked Buhari's faeces.

7 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
MrCuteking:

And if England had won?

Refer to comment above
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Falomo211(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Factfinder1:
If ne me na to go buy land first, change clothes and phone and chop well then use the remaining money start indomie and pos business for any booming university like unilag or unizik after that if heaven wan fall make e fall

grin grin grin Ole nasoso police case you go dey get as po po dey leave you efcc sef go carry you
Person do 2years for Kwara until that kind thing guy no try am ooh

2 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Sweeetheart(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
you be mumu, that money wasn't wrongly transfered to you, the guy might have use his account to cash out the money hence to put his account in less danger. the guy might have reached out to him for a cut while he ask for refund of the rest of the cash but the good Samaritan want to show up on Facebook

he just help another dude to be a millionaire with his over sabi

if you transfered cash to my account, I will locked the account and make sure I'm invited by either the bank or the sender to explained why the money was sent to my account. whether mistake or not, you will give me a cut on that cash before refunding it back to you

12 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Harmattan123(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by MediMedi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
The guy na mumu
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by redcliff: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
do it and get the furck out abeg. you dont have to put it on social media. for what praises or what sef ? abwg make we hear word

5 Likes

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Hahjascho(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wise decision.

The owner should compensate with 500k. smiley
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Blessingrose(f): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wow shocked
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by MansoryMX(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
About 3 years ago, Na so my guy in London mistakenly credit one shameless hoe the sum of 3.2 million Naira. The idiot girl refuse to return the money back after my guy was able to traced who he sent money to wrongly when he called his account officer here in Nigeria. Next thing I heard they are in court settling the matter, he had to ask his lawyer down here to represent him cheesy. Fear women! Money you know isn’t yours you dey form strong head to refund am. Wetin a week before the court order she refund the money, this foolish girl don blow 680k from the money. Her entire family gathered and paid the money else she for go jail.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by ajetunmobiakeem: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nice one bro
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Falomo211(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
adioolayi:

Under a week..you will be behind bars...Na this kain wahala Nigeria Police dey like. No ever try am

grin grin na Wetin I tell am ooh
Re: Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account by Surulere11: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
iceberylin:
The kind Sapa weh hold me now eh. If I see 2.5m I DH go Dubai. Bleep y'all

Lol no go try ham oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.